The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Looks good, thanks for your work. Just a few notes:
- Remove some of the blank lines
- Make sure there are no extra spaces at the beginning of lines. This results in the text being surrounded in a box (which is good if that is what you want to do). For instance, the start of some sections have an extra space, like " Travel...".
- See how I formatted the first section to make the item stand out more.
- Remove the "-----" bars (don't really need them here).
- Added the category to the top of the page.
- You don't really need to sign your name as the database keeps track of who edits what (click the Recent Changes link on the left for an example). You can also automatically add an edit mark with 4 tilde(~) characters like at the bottom of this edit.
But most of this is really just minor formatting.
DaveH 18:21, 23 Feb 2005 (EST)