Hello Bvjhre! Welcome to UESPWiki. It's always good to have new members. If you would like to help improve any of our pages, you may want to take a look at the following links:
- Policies and Guidelines: UESPWiki standards and expectations
- Help Contents: a list of in-depth Help pages
- Quick Editing Guide: a quick guide to wiki markup
- Getting Started: how you can help
When you're editing, it's always a good idea to leave edit summaries to explain the changes you have made to a particular page, and remember to sign your talk page posts with four tildes ~~~~. Also, the "show preview" button is a great way to view the changes you've made so far without actually saving the page (our patrollers really appreciate it!).
Feel free to practice editing in the sandbox or discuss the games in the . If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact one of our mentors. Have fun! —Minor EditsThreats•Evidence 07:11, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
Hi, there! I just saw the edit you made to Lore:Cult of the Ancestor Moth (pretty good, actually), and have been wondering:
"They are known to be reclusive and have hidden, or at least out of the way, sanctuaries scattered throughout Tamriel."
From which source does this last sentence come from? -- kertaw48 08:14, 1 July 2012 (UTC)
- Well in the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim when you are atempting to read the Elder Scrolls, you go to a secret Moth Priest sanctuary to perform the ritual. The Moth Priest travelling with you informs you that there are several such sanctuaries scattered around. I am new to UESP, but I thought this was a strong enough source to merit a mention. However, I haven't actually found any text that mentions this, or another source to back it up. Still, I personally think it counts. But you probably know more about what makes it official. What do you think? Should I take it down?--Bvjhre 03:45, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
- No, no, the source is fine, it doesn't have to be written in stone, just wanted to know the exact reference before it got lost to the sands of time and such. Am I correct to assume that the Moth priest in question is Dexion Evicus? -- kertaw48 09:00, 27 July 2012 (UTC)