images needed ?
- There's no WIP tag on it so I'd assume not. Go for it! If you do as good a job on the Bloodmoon creatures I very much doubt anybody will complain! –Rpeh•T•C•E• 05:55, 18 February 2008 (EST)
- Ah, thanks; it's just that this page has undergone several changes recently (mostly by Gaebrial), so it might be him or someone else out there who is currently working on the page without putting up the wip-tag. And I'm not organized in the morrowind-recreation project and don't know if there is some organised effort to do so. -- Adjego 06:35, 18 February 2008 (EST)
Work done. Please note the following:
- I changed some formatting and most notably moved the dwemer centurions down to a new 'Other' section that lists all reused creatures, leaving the main part of the document for really new creatures. This however clutters the sectioning slightly, so I'm not entirely happy with it.
- The linkage to this page page is checked and should work, however, I'm a bit puzzled about the Category: system and was unable to check that.
- I didn't observe that User:TheRealLurlock has already made a couple of pictures that I uploaded again (with slightly different names). I'm sorry for that.
- Please check my spelling since I'm not a native speaker my grammar might be unvoluntarily funny.
- There is an alternative picture for the pack rat: :Image:TR-creature-PackRat.jpg which I didn't include in the page because a second picture in the pets section would take a bit too much space. If anyone of you feels it fits there, please put it there.
- I've seen the deleted page about fabricants having a soul, but didn't do anything about it, since the information is properly in the table. Anyway, the historical background for these creatures seems very shallow and I was unable to find any reasonable traces of their description.
Adjego 16:29, 16 March 2008 (EDT)
I've put a Split on this because I think it would be more helpful to have separate pages for the various creatures, allowing us to go into more detail about their abilities and relative strengths. Something like the Berserker or Fryse Hag pages in Bloodmoon. Thoughts? –Rpeh•T•C•E• 12:37, 26 May 2008 (EDT)
- Mmm. You could argue the same about the Bloodmoon:Creatures page. Both pages are fairly long, as well. Maybe we could have something like the Morrowind:Creatures page, but that way some of the individual pages would be rather short. Or maybe set up individual pages for those creatures that can be done in more depth, with a 'heading' paragraph (maybe transcluded) on this page. Sort of like the way the Oblivion:Artifacts have been done? --Gaebrial 08:18, 30 May 2008 (EDT)
The Verminous Fabricant summoned by the ring is quite cute. It follows you around like a big puppydog with a smile on its face.
Goblins and Souls
I think it's interesting that Goblins may be harvested for souls. If you look back to Daggerfall, the orcs could be used for soul harvesting as well; now they can't be anymore. So, after being accepted as a cultured race, you apparently no longer possess a soul. -184.108.40.206 08:04, 7 August 2008 (EDT)
Goblins and adamantium
I seem to have read somewhere or been told that Goblins are immune to adamantium weapons and/or ignore(bypass) adamantium armor in their attacks. However, I can't find anything in the CS. Is there something to it or is it just an "urban legend". -220.127.116.11 08:15, 7 August 2008 (EDT)
Her Hand's Armor
The Hands in the citadel where Almalexia is standing in the middle of them. What kinds of enchantments do each of their armors give? Do they all give the same enchantments or What? — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 25 July 2009