|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
'Ten-Tongues' Weerhat is an Argonian pawnbroker who runs the Great Bazaar's indoor Pawnbroker. Like any pawnbroker, Ten-Tongues has his claws in a few less than legal sales. Of course, his knowledge of the shadier side of Mournhold might come in handy when you need to track down a muckraking journalist. He will often have certain "special offers" available to you, all of which consist of rare scrolls for unusually low prices. There are some limeware items upstairs in his store that are easy to steal and that can be sold for a good amount of money.
He carries up to 50 gold (60% chance each), a stolen book related to the Scroll Sales quest, a pair of common pants, an exquisite belt, and six exquisite shirts that may be used as an alternative in The Shirt of His Back quest.
Like all Argonians, he is immune to poison, has a resistance to disease, and can breathe underwater. Aside from that, he knows a variety of spells, including Dispel, Telekinesis, Spell Absorption, Vivec's Feast, Sotha's Mirror, Recall, Mark, Divine Intervention, Tevral's Hawkshaw, Detect Enchantment, Almsivi Intervention, Rally Humanoid, Rally Creature, Demoralize Humanoid, and Demoralize Creature.
- Scroll Sales: Find out the source of the special offers available in the Pawnbroker's shop.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.
- He carries six exquisite shirts needed for an unrelated quest, which is most likely an oversight by the developers as he appears to be created from Rasha's base.