Here's where we chat/argue about what goes on the page...
Style and Content
This should be an index page listing links to other articles.
- Don't put index pages under this unless necessary. (E.g., the script function listings.)
- Note that some sections are alphabetically ordered, others are logically ordered (from basic to more complex).
- (moved from the article)
does a list of all internal variables exist (MenuMode, OnPCEquip, etc.)? 18.104.22.168 05:13, 19 November 2008 (EST)
I am wrorking on a mod and I could use some help...
I am trying to create a joinable faction but I need to fix the join dialog so it works, but I just can't fix it...
What should I do to make the dialog work? -Goblin lair 08:33, 19 April 2009
Allright... to make this a more clear question. I need to know how to make the dialog appear in the game. - Goblin lair 12:45, 19 April 2009
- This isn't the place for "how to mod" questions. Visit the official bethsoft forums, look for Morrowind Modding section and ask for help there. --Wrye 20:15, 20 April 2009 (EDT)
- Ok, thanks. -Goblin lair 10:24, 21 April 2009
hi!i was just wondering if you can get mods for xbox morrowind?--GUM!!! 23:34, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
- oh really?because i have other games that are modded?or are you thinking about the xbox 360?--GUM!!! 00:32, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
oh...that sucks...--GUM!!! 12:35, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
Will this script kill the pc if endurance is lower then 100?
if ( OnPCEquip == 1 )
set OnPCEquip to 0
; Checks for Crushing Weight
if ( player->GetEndurance < 100 )
messageBox, "You Have been crushed by Crushing Weight"
; Kills player if endurance is less then 100