Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Treasure Hunt
- Collect keys found in random loot.
- Find special chests in various locations that can only be opened with their key.
- Open the chests and grab your rewards.
During your travels, you may come across five keys with no obvious purpose: an Ornate Iron Key, an Ornate Copper Key, an Iron Key, Pewter Key, and a Tin Key. Unfortunately, there are many other useless keys, but those five are worth keeping.
Also during your travels, you may come across five special chests. They appear normal but when you try to pick their locks they remain stubbornly shut. Each chest requires one of the special keys to unlock it.
- The Ornate Iron Key grants access to the "Sturdy Chest" in Dunada-Nammu that is hidden behind some stalactites by the waterfall. In this one there are 5,360 gold, a Scroll of Ashen Fury, an Aena Spear and Sashka's Reaver.
- The Ornate Copper Key opens an "Engraved Chest" in Assarhun. This chest contains 3,264 gold, a copy of Hand in Hand, a Daedric Hide Right Gauntlet, Rapture's Fist, a brush, and two and a half bottles of Telvanni Bug Musk.
- The Iron Key unlocks a "Stashed Chest" that can be found on a hill in the Boethian Mountains Region just behind the entrance to Maelasi Cavern. It contains 206 gold, a Secret Master's Alembic and two Hackle-Lo Leaves.
- The Pewter Key opens the "Sunken Chest" in Seradan Grotto. Here you will find 15,648 gold, a Scroll of Windwalker, Edge of the Abyss, and an Iron Saber.
- Lastly, the Tin Key unlocks the "Battered Chest" in the cabin of the Impaled Shipwreck. This chest contains 467 gold, a copy of A Just Punishment, and a Dagger of Stalking.
- This 'quest' is not a full-fledged one since it will not appear in your journal and because there is no quest giver. It is simply a long hunt for several unique items, and other more generic ones, hidden away all across Morrowind.