Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Port Telvannis
|Added by: Tamriel Rebuilt|
|Alignment: House Telvanni|
|Region: Telvanni Isles|
Port Telvannis is the largest city in the Telvanni holdings, and is home to Tel Thenim and the Parliament of Bugs, making it the center of all Telvanni business. Services of all kinds, as well as transport via River Strider to Tel Ouada, Llothanis, Sadas Plantation, and Gah Sadrith, are offered. However, there are no boat services in or out of the city. In order to make use of any services in the city, a special writ of access is required. It is also notable as the most northeast city in all of Tamriel.
For the full list, see: People in Port Telvannis
- A Message from Vvardenfell: Meet a messenger from Vvardenfell in Bahrammu.
- A Warning in Firewatch: Save the cover of Vaneris Theneria.
- Balancing Act: The ebony mine in Ranyon-ruhn is still losing money, so you need to take a dive in its paperwork.
- Books of Faith: Those boring books of the Temple should end up at the bottom of the ocean...
- Census in Ranyon-ruhn: Find out why the census in Ranyon-ruhn has stopped.
- Concerns of a Lord: Sometimes, slaves are in short supply, even in Port Telvannis.
- Dispatch to Eldale: Bring a message to Mistress Eldale in Gah Sadrith.
- Fools that Meddle: Remove a priest from Port Telvannis to please Master Vaerin.
- Fresh Delivery: Gather some research subjects from the slavemarket in Port Telvannis.
- Ingredients for Lord Dral: Collect some ingredients for the study of the Archmagister.
- Message to Bal Gernak: Bal Gernak receives a warning to stop his actions, and you should bring it.
- Peacemaker: Solve a dispute between the local priest and another citizen of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Plague: Areth Morvayn wants you to supply an agent of Mistress Eldale, or does he?
- Seeds for Faruna: Bring some precious plant seeds to Mistress Faruna in Tel Oren.
- To Catch a Spy: Discover and eliminate the spy of the Mages Guild.
- Uncharted Waters: Explore a new magical world, and adapt to its conditions.
- Chores in Port Telvannis: Enlighten the city of Port Telvannis and try to gain the support of as many people as you can.
- Kidnapping Mala Mirandus: Who thought it was even possible to steal a slave...
- A Disobedient Husband: Resolving a domestic dispute with attempted murder? It's got to be Port Telvannis.
- Dreugh Greaves: A wood elf has run off with a vital piece of armor. Get it back!
- Hunting an Ogrim: Is this young Telvanni courageous or just plain stupid to attempt to battle an Ogrim?
- Intrigue in Port Telvannis: When a dead body is discovered in Port Telvannis, it is the start of a vendetta.
- Lost in Translation: If you can understand this dunmer gentleman you truly are a knower of the Velothi tongue.
- Ninety-Nine Percent Inspiration: A poet's muse is the final one percent of his inspiration, and she is not happy about that...
- Noises Off: It must be hard to be a successful enchanter when all you hear is noise...
- Pack RATS!!!: A fight between neighbors has gotten out of hand, and it is caused by a strange pet.
- The Sick Strider: Discover the cure quickly, or the huge animal will collapse on top of you...
- The Slave Trade: One of the wares of the Port Telvannis slave market should be returned to the salesman...
|‡ Entrance situated on a higher level|