Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Telvanni Council House
|# of Zones||3|
|Telvanni Council members|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|"Port Telvannis, Telvanni Council House: Entrance"
"Port Telvannis, Telvanni Council House: Chambers"
|Port Telvannis, [42,17]|
The Telvanni Council House is the meeting place for the ruling council of House Telvanni on the mainland.
In theory, it is where the politics of the House Telvanni are decided. The reality is that each Telvanni Master often has his own agenda but here in the council house compromises are reached to make a common decision. So this is where you can find the mouths, the spokes-men and -women of each Telvanni Councilor. They are the first quest givers that you encounter on your advance through the ranks of the House Telvanni. This is also the working place of Vero Renim, the administrator of the House, who handles the advancement of the lower ranks.
The council house is easy to find, because it is the giant orb in the center of Port Telvannis. The Entrance room is the working office of Vero Renim and upstairs you can find a small enchanting shop led by Melisan Endureth. In the same room as this shop is the entrance to the Vaults. One level higher than Melisan Endureth's shop is the entrance to the Chambers.
The Vaults are obviously filled to the brim with treasures, but to reach them one must travel trough a series of winding cavern hallways and then unlock a door with a lock of 90 and a trap. The treasures themselves are guarded well by two Telvanni Guards, two Vermai and the experienced mage Hlarven Redis. Highlights of the vaults are: a glass tower shield, ebony greaves, a glass spear, a glass katana and a daedric dagger, along with many more expensive items.
The Chambers section basically is a large dome in which you can find the debating Mouths. They are all standing on balconies high in the dome. To reach them you should walk up the little section of stairs on the ground level. The last platform on that section grants you levitation.
- A Message from Vvardenfell: Meet a messenger from Vvardenfell in Bahrammu.
- A Warning in Firewatch: Save the cover of Vaneris Theneria.
- Balancing Act: The ebony mine in Ranyon-ruhn is still losing money, so you need to take a dive in its paperwork.
- Books of Faith: Those boring books of the Temple should end up at the bottom of the ocean...
- Census in Ranyon-ruhn: Find out why the census in Ranyon-ruhn has stopped.
- Concerns of a Lord: Sometimes, slaves are in short supply, even in Port Telvannis.
- Dispatch to Eldale: Bring a message to Mistress Eldale in Gah Sadrith.
- Fools that Meddle: Remove a priest from Port Telvannis to please Master Vaerin.
- Fresh Delivery: Gather some research subjects from the slavemarket in Port Telvannis.
- Ingredients for Lord Dral: Collect some ingredients for the study of the Archmagister.
- Message to Bal Gernak: Bal Gernak receives a warning to stop his actions, and you should bring it.
- Peacemaker: Solve a dispute between the local priest and another citizen of Ranyon-ruhn.
- Plague: Areth Morvayn wants you to supply an agent of Mistress Eldale, or does he?
- Seeds for Faruna: Bring some precious plant seeds to Mistress Faruna in Tel Oren.
- To Catch a Spy: Discover and eliminate the spy of the Mages Guild.
- Uncharted Waters: Explore a new magical world, and adapt to its conditions.
- Chores in Port Telvannis: Enlighten the city of Port Telvannis and try to gain the support of as many people as you can.