Tes3Mod:Tamriel Rebuilt/Ninety-Nine Percent Inspiration
- Talk to Liam about his lost muse.
- Ask around Port Telvannis to find out the name of the woman you need to find.
- Ask around Gah Sadrith to find out where Lara Filmona might be.
- Convince Lara to visit Liam from time to time.
- Return to Liam to deliver the good news.
A Lonely Poet
In the Lost Crab Tavern, Port Telvannis you will find Liam, a poet with a problem. It seems the lady who inspired his poetry has disappeared and left him helpless to write any more. He begs you to find her and return her to him, and gives you a sample of his work to describe her:
- A beautiful maid from Cyrod did hail,
- Compared to her beauty all others did pale,
- This maiden so sweet, this maiden so fair,
- In the style of the tail of a horse was her hair,
- 'Twas red as a rose, entwined 'pon her head,
- And I lust for the day when she'll take me to bed.
In other words, she was an Imperial with red hair worn in a ponytail. Unfortunately, Liam has forgotten her name.
The Search Begins
Ask around town and it won't be long before somebody will tell you that the woman you seek was called Lara Filmona and that she recently moved to Gah Sadrith. Take a River Strider ride from Gadam Costis and then ask around for more information. It won't take long before you are directed to the Market.
We are Not A Muse
Unfortunately, it turns out that Lara is no fan of Liam's work; in fact, the reason she moved to Gah Sadrith was to get away from him. If you can raise her disposition to 80 or over, she will agree to visit him from time to time... but not for long.
Return to Liam who will be overjoyed at the news and buy you a bottle of Flin as a reward. He will also dedicate a new piece of poetry to you, but luckily you don't have to hear more than the first verse.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.