Province: Cyrodiil (commonly abbreviated as P:C) is one of the collaborative fan-based modding projects within Project Tamriel, with the goal of creating the province of Cyrodiil on Morrowind's engine. This is the team's own interpretation of Cyrodiil based on lore that existed before The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, although it takes inspiration from some of the ideas in that game.
Province: Cyrodiil currently includes the Stirk Isle region, west of mainland Cyrodiil, which was originally a Tamriel Rebuilt project for Oblivion. The next release will feature the Gold Coast region.
Province: Cyrodiil has been in development since at least 2008. Its latest version, 0.2, was released on 22 August 2018 to fix various bugs. The mod is still considered to be in beta.
The development process is similar to Tamriel Rebuilt's process, but uses a forum format to handle claims and assets. Since the mod now relies on Tamriel_Data, some assets are contributed through Tamriel Rebuilt's asset browser and get merged into a TR add-on, while those on the forums get merged into a separate PT add-on.
For gameplay information not listed here, see Tamriel_Data in the Miscellaneous links, below.
- Items — New items in Cyrodiil
- Quests — A guide to all major and minor quests for Province: Cyrodiil
- Reputation — List of quests that give you fame points
- Starting Out — Hints to help you in the new additions that encompass Province: Cyrodiil
For world information not listed here, see Tamriel_Data in the Miscellaneous links, below.
- Creatures — A list of the new creatures to kill and maim
- Factions — A guide to the old and new factions found in Cyrodiil
- Maps — A collection of maps that detail additional areas
- People — A list of all people added by the mod
- Places — A guide to cities, towns, dungeons, and ruins in Cyrodiil
- Services — A list of the services of trainers, merchants, armorers, and mages
- Transport — A list of the various modes of transport in Cyrodiil
- Tamriel_Data — The asset repository used for Tamriel Rebuilt and Project Tamriel