How to kill him without getting a bounty?
Nazeem really pisses me off, so I've been trying to kill him. Unfortunately, he spends most of his time walking around the crowded parts of Whiterun, and I can't take him out without turning everyone hostile or getting a bounty. Any tips? I've tried:
- Turning down the difficulty so I can sneakily one-shot him with a bow
- Killing him in his sleep at the Inn
- Casting a frost rune in his path when he walks
- Killing him in werewolf mode
- The best way to kill Nazeem without earning a bounty Is as follows:
- Enter the The Drunken Huntsman and wait in the left corner of the second floor bedroom
- Wait till 1am. Nazeem and his wife Ahlam should be sleeping in the bed
- 1 hit sneak attack Nazeem with a bow (lower difficulty if necessary)
- Ahlam (Nazeem's wife) should wake up once Nazeem is killed and run downstairs scared.
- Stay in your corner and wait for the door opening and closing sound. Ahlam has left the building.
- While still in the corner...wait 24 hours.
- After waiting the 24 hours you should be safe to leave your corner bounty free. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 22:32 on 14 December 2011
- Great, thank you! Worked like a charm. 188.8.131.52 07:18, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- Also if you have the poisoner perk, you can reverse pickpocket a potion of frenzy onto his person and watch the townspeople kill him as he goes bananas. Repeat as necessary (it might take 2). Afterwards, to remove his body you simply need to cast raise zombie on his annoying corpse and have him follow you to a remote location. After 60 seconds he goes poof and you're on your way to a nice little cathardic pile of satifaction. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 21:55 on 4 January 2012
- Another option: stealthily cast Fury on him without being detected. He'll turn hostile to everyone... including the guards. Best done in the market or otherwise in public so he can be publicly executed. 220.127.116.11 21:05, 24 December 2019 (GMT)
This topic is now closed.
Having a separate quotes section?
At the moment the article seems very convoluted with so many quotes in the main body of text. It would be more succinct if the quotes were separate from the description.--DarKnightofCydonia 01:54, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Not necessarily 'convoluted' - right now, it follows the standards for the OB NPCs - it just looks a bit awkward because both his inventory and schedule has yet to be written. Nevertheless, we're testing different formats - and sometime in the future, we will decide what looks best and make all NPC pages consistent. --Krusty 02:07, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
I was wondering if there was any information on the non-existent Wintersand Manor, which has keys and a faction dedicated to it. Was this a planned building to be included in Whiterun? If so, would it have involved the characters Nazeem, Ahlam, and Acolyte Jenssen, all of whom own keys to the named Manor, in an unplanned quest or minor story element? --18.104.22.168 01:52, 10 January 2013 (GMT)
- Can you name/link to the keys and faction? It could be enough information to place on this page, because it somewhat fits the category.
- Past that, there's only a location marker for the place. Pretty much "hey, let's maybe make a Wintersand Manor" and then they quit. It doesn't exist, nobody built it, etc. Vely►t►e 04:03, 10 January 2013 (GMT)
Could he have been Steward?
Does anyone else think that Nazeem might have been a concept for Balgruuf's steward before Proventus Avenicci? He certainly seems to think so, and even his wife Ahlam makes comments about him being "stuffed up the Jarl's backside".
I just thought that it could be possible that he would have been involved more heavily in the Jarl's court. I also find it odd that such a rich and prestigious man ended up living in the Drunken Huntsman. Perhaps when the developers changed their minds, they just shoved him out of the way, so to speak. I mean, they still made him walk about and act all snotty and things, but the Drunken Huntsman isn't the kind of place for a presumably wealthy man.
- Speculation is better suited to the Vely►t►e 21:20, 4 September 2013 (GMT) --this page is about content of the page, not discussion about Nazeem.