Skyrim talk:Ghorza gra-Bagol
My friend plays for the same reason as me, and most likely the majority of players, to step in to another world for a while.. I just married this NPC and he was very quick to comment on that when he heard about it..
"I would never do such a stupid thing! As I said.. I play to escape reality, not recreate it!"
(220.127.116.11 17:34, 2 February 2012 (UTC))
- Yes, I'm also living with a greenskinned metalworker in real life, so I understand your friend's sentiment. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 19:32 on 22 March 2013 (GMT)
Relocated into a wall... in my house... in Winterhold...
So she apparently relocated in my game. I talked to her normally but now the quest marker says she's in my house except living in the wall. (2nd floor, between the servant's quarters and the mannequin.) --22.214.171.124 03:39, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- Nevermind; apparently the quest lines don't update. I already had a copy of the requested book on my bookshelf--the pointer was misplaced (pointing through the wall). --126.96.36.199 03:43, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
Trying to bring Ghorza back
After I did Escape from Cidhna Mine, Ghorza and Tacitus both died even thought they weren't present during the attack. Now I want to revive both of them so they can continue working near the smelter, and when I did revive the two, Tacitus runs the blacksmith shop instead of Ghorza most likely due to the game registering Ghorza as dead, even though I revived her. She goes to the Understone Keep blacksmith and doesn't resume her daily routine at her shop. Does anyone know what console commands I can use to get rid of Ghorza's "dead" status (if there is one) to make her the merchant of her shop again and keep Tacitus in his place as the useless assistant that he is? --ElderScrollsBlackMarsh (talk) 05:15, 24 April 2013 (GMT) ElderScrollsBlackMarsh
- Same exact issue here. The only difference is that Ghorza died in a vampire attack in my game. I resurrected her, but maybe I wasn't quick enough. I read in the console commands section that if you don't do it the instant they die (not sure what constitutes "instant") that they will still be registered as "dead" when referred to by other NPCs and quests. I've tried killing her and resurrecting her again, and tried disabling and re-enabling her. I also disabled and re-enabled her apprentice, but he still says that he runs the forge now. I was hoping to do her quest to find that book and get the +1 smithing. I know I could just add a point in the console, but I wanted to do it somewhat legitimately. Seems like there would be a way to flag her as not dead, but I don't know. --Ignotus (talk) 05:43, 6 May 2014 (GMT)
Can't to talk/can't finish quest of
Well, I started the “Skilled Apprenticeship” quest a while ago, but now I just can't talk to Gorza. The E option don't even appear when my crosshair is on her. It's the only NPC with this problem in my game, for what I know. Out of ideas, I tried console commands resetAI, recycleactor, and kill then revive, to no avail. Known bug ? maybe it doesn't apply to Gorza only? (It could be useful to note that Tyranus bugged before this event and tried to attack me with no apparent reason, making it impossible to end “The House of Horrors”, in the same city.) 188.8.131.52 18:45, 14 June 2014 (GMT)
- What platform are you playing? Do you have any mods or unofficial patches installed? —MortenOSlash (talk) 16:52, 21 June 2014 (GMT)
Although this is an outdoor shop and has no door, it should still be marked on the Markarth map with a legend pog. Also, Ghorza’s location description claims the shop is South of the Hag’s Cure, but it is in fact North of there.Belgarim (talk) 12:22, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
- Both fixed. Thanks for the report! In future, feel free to make changes like that yourself, if you're comfortable enough with wiki editing. – Robin Hood (talk) 17:30, 16 May 2019 (UTC)