Vander is a member of the Restless League, and can be found in their hideout. He is the right-hand man of Basil and was responsible for the attack on Brennan's ship just before Cyrus arrived on Stros M'Kai. During the attack, he stands with three other League pirates on his ship off in the distance.
You will have to fight him during your conversation with Basil, at the end of the topic "Part of You". He cannot be talked to until you defeat him in combat.
- Contact the League: Find the Restless League and discover Iszara's plan.
- Starting Out: Defend against a Restless League attack, meet with Tobias, and explore the town.
- Raze the Palace: Storm the Palace and kill Lord Richton.
- Rescue Iszara: Defeat N'Gasta and rescue Iszara from Clavicus Vile.
- His name is often spelled "Vandar" in the game files.
- Restless League
- As Cyrus leaves the League hideout, Vander says to Basil that he may be their only hope in finding Iszara and the soul gem.
- Iszara Restored
- Vander is present while Cyrus and Basil discuss the soul gem at the hideout. He is upset that Richton now has the soul gem, and doesn't think Cyrus has what it takes to defeat the dragon guarding it.
- Sword of Crown
- He appears alongside other League members during their infiltration of Stros M'Kai, though he does not seem to be in the Temple of Arkay.
- "No more. Put it away."
First time, if you are injured:
- "You are wounded. Take this bandage."
- (Receive bandage)
- Thank you.
- "For your good will. And my spared life."
Every other time:
- "Come to boast of your triumph?"
- "Let's end it. For my sister's sake?"
- "And what of my men? What of their sake?"
- "Those men gave me no choice."
- "We were attacking that ship for its known Imperial allegiance, which--"
- "That's your war and I'll not be drawn in."
- "Even if you add to its casualties."
- "You're still standing.... Forget it, then."
- "Cyrus. I... want to find Iszara, too."
|Hurt by opponent||Hit opponent||Defend||Death||Unused|
Two idle lines that were intended to be used after the fight, if your weapon was sheathed:
- "Enough, man."
- "Enough, I said."