|Gold, Poison Solvents|
A Wraith-of-Crows (or Wraith of Crows) is an otherworldly creature composed of several daedric crow-like entities which create a semi-humanoid skeletal figure. It possesses both physical and magical attacks.
One of them is summoned during Lost in the Gloam by the Shadow of Sotha Sil, and another is fought in the Mines of Khuras during Through a Veil Darkly. A number of generic wraiths are encountered in the Crystal Tower and Evergloam. Three unique Wraith-of-Crows can be found behind the portal at Exarchs' Egress.
- Crystal Tower — A large structure found on the northern tip of Summerset.
- Evergloam — The Daedric plane of Nocturnal.
- Exarchs' Egress — A portal leading to Evergloam where three crow wraiths await: Abathoth, Ithoxis, and Ssatinot.
- Incarnatorium — A fabricant production plant in the Machine District.
- Mines of Khuras — Mines on the shore east of Aldcroft, in Glenumbra containing Bloodthorn cultists.
- A Fine-Feathered Foe: Defeat the Wraith-of-Crows and other Daedric incursions in Clockwork City's Radius.
- Lost in the Gloam: Assist the Blackfeather Court to reclaim a mysterious key.
- Through a Veil Darkly: Save a Wyress Oracle from the clutches of Mephala.
- Lost in Translation: Locate the Heart of Transparent Law.
Skills and Abilities
- A Wraith-of-Crows polymorph was available for purchase in the Crown Store, although unlike Wraith-of-Crows NPCs the polymorph has no wings.
- The Wraith-of-Crows encountered during Through a Veil Darkly will yell out "Give me the Oracle, mortal flea!", showing that they also have the ability to speak.
- The entrance animation for the Wraith-of-Crows features a large murder of crows travelling in a circle with the Wraith corporealizing in the center.