The Triad is the name for the alliance of Clavicus Vile, Mephala, and Nocturnal. The three Princes have formed a triad to wage war against their fellow Daedric Princes and reshape Nirn in their own image. As such, this group serves as the main source of conflict for the Daedric War storyline.
The Triad is able to act as it does because these three Princes were not present at the signing of The Coldharbour Compact, an agreement with Sotha Sil forbidding them from directly interfering with Tamriel.
In the Summerset chapter, the cult of followers this triad has attracted is referred to as the Court of Bedlam. These groups, along with a Sea Sload alliance called the Abyssal Cabal, attempt to invade Summerset and Artaeum towards the ultimate goal of unlimited power and remaking Nirn in their image.
- Brass Fortress — A city built by Sotha Sil that serves as the main settlement and hub of the Clockwork City.
- Clockwork City Vault — Sotha Sil's secret vault containing the Clockwork City. It is located in the Dwemer ruin of Bamz-Amschend, deep beneath the Mournhold Temple in Deshaan. — This section is accessed during Divine Restoration
- Clockwork City Vaults — A cavern beneath the city of Mournhold. — This section is accessed during To The Clockwork City
- Cogitum Centralis — Sotha Sil's seat of power within the Clockwork City.
- Ventral Terminus — A Clockwork facility overrun by Skaafin
- Abyssal Geysers
- Cey-Tarn Keep — A fort found south of Alinor Docks.
- College of Sapiarchs — An institution located on an island just west of the city of Lillandril.
- Eton Nir Grotto — A delve found in northeastern Summerset, between King's Haven Pass and Eldbur Ruins.
- King's Haven Pass — A delve with two entrances found northeast of Cloudrest and east of the Illumination Academy.
- Rellenthil Sinkhole — A grotto network underneath Rellenthil.
- Shimmerene Waterworks — Sewer system found underneath Shimmerene.
- Andrano Ancestral Tomb — A crypt found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Balmora — A city found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell.
- Barilzar's Tower — The home tower of the wizard and artificer Barilzar, located on Vvardenfell's Azura's Coast.
- Kaushtarari — An abandoned temple of the Daedric Prince Malacath in Vvardenfell.
- Shulk Ore Mine — A mine found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell.
- Vivec City — The largest city on Vvardenfell and the home of Vivec.
- Evergloam — The Daedric plane of Nocturnal. — This section is accessed during Unto the Dark
- Evergloam — The Daedric plane of Nocturnal. — This section is accessed during Lost in Translation
- Exarchs' Egress — A portal leading to Evergloam where three crow wraiths await: Abathoth, Ithoxis, and Ssatinot.
- The Shadow Cleft — A delve accessible through a portal that opened up south of the Clockwork Crossroads Wayshrine.
- The Spiral Skein — A part of Mephala's realm of Oblivion. — This section is accessed during Through a Veil Darkly
- The Spiral Skein — A part of Mephala's realm of Oblivion. — This section is accessed during The Dreaming Cave
- Cold-Blood Cavern — A cave system and Daedric ruin located in northwestern Shadowfen.
- Mephala's Nest — A ruin in central Stonefalls, just south of Ebonheart containing goblins.
- Psijic Relic Vaults — A secured vault for storing many of the artifacts in the possession of the Psijic Order.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
- Divine Conundrum: Help a canon fulfill a mission from Vivec.
- Divine Inquiries: Investigate potential causes of the Warrior-Poet's loss of divine power.
- Divine Delusions: Discredit an Ashlander's claim to the title of Nerevarine.
- Divine Intervention: Help the clockwork mage create a tonal inverter to counteract the power of Sunna'rah.
- Divine Disaster: Recover a Blessing Stone in order to prevent a cosmic catastrophe.
- Divine Restoration: Seek guidance from the Lady of Twilight against a common foe.
- Of Knives and Long Shadows: Protect the scryers of the Order of the Eye from their own shadows.
- To The Clockwork City: Join Divayth Fyr on a unique expedition to a land of curiosity and contradiction.
- The Shadow Cleft: Find a Clockwork Apostle who disappeared into a strange portal.
- The Strangeness of Seht: Investigate Sotha Sil's recent change of character.
- Deepening Shadows: Locate Chancellor Gascone Dusant of the Congress of Calibration.
- Lost in the Gloam: Assist the Blackfeather Court to reclaim a mysterious key.
- Unto the Dark: Pursue the Shadow of Sotha Sil to the center of the Clockwork City.
- Where Shadows Lie: Save the Clockwork God.
Court of Bedlam
- Fleeing the Past: Help a Redoran councilor find his runaway daughter.
- Of Faith and Family: Discover what happened to Redoran councilor's exiled son.
- A Purposeful Writ: Help the Redoran councilor's daughter investigate her brother's death.
- Family Reunion: Race to stop Veya Releth from doing something unforgivable.
- A Tale of Two Mothers: Uncover a plot hatching in the Shimmerene underground.
- The Taste of Fear: Something has been killing the residents of Cey-Tarn Keep...
- Through a Veil Darkly: Save a Wyress Oracle from the clutches of Mephala.
- The Queen's Decree: Investigate the disappearances of newcomers to Summerset.
- A Pearl of Great Price: Help the Psijic Order crack the puzzle of the Abyssal Pearl you found.
- Buried Memories: Defend Artaeum from invasion!
- The Tower Sentinels: Warn the College of Sapiarchs of the threat to the Crystal Tower.
- The Dreaming Cave: Find a way to communicate with Meridia and rescue her Golden Knight from Mephala's clutches.
- Lost in Translation: Locate the Heart of Transparent Law.
- A Necessary Alliance: Figure out a way to get into the Crystal Tower with the help of Clavicus Vile and Mephala.
- The Crystal Tower: Ascend the Crystal Tower and put an end to Nocturnal's machinations.
- The Coldharbour Compact — A poem on Sotha Sil's mysterious First Era agreement with the Daedric Princes