Online:The Prophet Style
|The Prophet Style|
|Armor Styles||1||Weapon Styles||1|
The Prophet Style is an outfit style worn by The Prophet. It can only be learned by reading Style Pages associated with the set. Weapons and armor cannot be crafted in this motif, but the style can be applied to an outfit using an outfit station. Like all styles, it is purely cosmetic.
Style pages were only available during the 2019 Anniversary Jubilee event. They could be obtained from the Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box or bought from The Impresario for five Event Tickets each. However, pages can still be obtained from Guild Stores.
- Style Page: The Prophet's Hood
- Style Page: The Prophet's Shawl
- Style Page: The Prophet's Robe
- Style Page: The Prophet's Wraps
- Style Page: The Prophet's Breeches
- Style Page: The Prophet's Sandals
- Style Page: The Prophet's Staff
|Weapons and Shields|
- The Emperor's Blessing is a unique weapon which bears the staff's style. It can be obtained as a quest reward for completing the God of Schemes and sacrificing The Prophet.
- The Jerkin style can be found in the data, but it remains unobtainable.
- Unlike the Prophet's in-game outfit, this style does not include a sash or other waist armor.