Released on June 26 2017.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.10 includes more fixes for the Grouping Tool and queuing, in addition to some adjustments to the Halls of Fabrication Trial and some gameplay-related fixes. This includes a change to how summoned pets will heal in combat. The size of this patch is approximately 112MB. (link here)
Alliance War & PvP
- Fixed an issue where you could receive an erroneous error message if a player declined the Ready Check while forming a Battleground group.
Combat & Gameplay
- Green Balance
- Monsters associated with Vvardenfell quest objectives will now respawn faster in relation to the number of player characters in the general area.
Dungeons & Group Content
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Pinnacle Factotum
- Reverted the Pinnacle Factotum's maximum health back to what it was before the previous patch; it will now match what was in patch v3.0.8.
- Reverted the change to Shockwave so the stun can once again be blocked.
- Hunter-Killer Fabricants
- Reverted the change to Static Cascade so the stun can once again be blocked.
Base Game Patch
Combat & Gameplay
- Permanently summoned pets, such as the Unstable Familiar or Feral Guardian, will now heal back to full health after exiting combat.
- Immobile monsters will now drop threat faster after they realize they can't hit you.
- Fixed an issue where you would be removed from a queue when trying to re-queue immediately after declining a Ready Check.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent other players from being found for your group if your first replacement declined the invite.
- Fixed an issue where you would not be put back into a queue after attempting to form a group when another player would not accept the Ready Check due to being inactive.
- Adjusted the alignment of the message for purchasable character slots so it will no longer collide with the character list on character select.