Released on April 03 2017.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.11 is an incremental patch that includes fixes for issues with the Volatile Familiar ability, Maelstrom Destruction Staff, the Hlaalu Furnisher's Document, plus a couple UI issues. There are also a couple minor fixes for the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial. link here
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Dungeons & Group Content
- Into the Maw: This quest can no longer be shared, making it consistent with other Trial quests.
- Ancient Lunar Talisman will once again be present in the chest after defeating Rakkhat for anyone who has killed Rakkhat without previously accepting "Into the Maw".
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Combat & Gameplay
- Volatile Familiar: Fixed an issue with Ranks I - III of this ability where the pulse damage from the Volatile Familiar was being increased by Daedric Prey from other players.
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the Hlaalu Furnisher's Document to occasionally appear empty after being opened.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where the enchantment bonus from the Maelstrom Destruction Staff was not functioning for more than one player if multiple players used Wall of Elements on the same target.
- The mail window will no longer close if you open it quickly after changing zones.