Released on October 10 2016.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.5 is an incremental patch that fixes the issue where some quest pins or ability visual effects weren't appearing. In addition, we have several fixes relating to dungeons, itemization, and general gameplay.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
Dungeons & Group Content
Dungeons Imperial City Prison
- Reduced the health for the Lord-Wardens Council fighters.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Art & Animation
- The Worm Cult light, medium, and heavy helms will no longer appear solid black in-game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing characters not to display any facial animations during dialogue on the Japanese game client.
- Known issue: Some Thieves Guild characters still do not display any facial animations. This will be resolved in a future patch.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some ability visual effects were not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where your character's stats would temporarily be incorrect after hitting level 50.
- The Yokudan Might, Magicka Attunement, and Nirncrux Infusion buffs are no longer effective outside Craglorn and its constituent zones, or within Trials and Dragonstar Arena.
- The Yokudan Might, Magicka Attunement, and Nirncrux Infusion buffs will now stack properly with all other minor buffs.
- Long Shots: Fixed an issue where Rank 2 of this passive ability was increasing all damage done instead of only Bow ability damage done, and was also granting a higher damage done bonus than described on the tooltip.
Dungeons & Group Content
- Monsters in Normal versions of dungeons have had their health increased to the correct levels.
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where you could become invulnerable while wearing the Eternal Warrior or Immortal Warrior item sets.
- Slimecraw: Fixed an issue where this item set's Minor Berserk bonus was increasing your damage by 8 instead of 8%.
- Adjusted the visual effects on the Grothdarr item set so it no longer causes a drop in framerate.
- Known Issue: You may experience a drop in framerate while using the Ilambris item set; we are working on fixing this for a future incremental patch.
- Fixed an issue where some quest pins would not display on the compass or map.
The Trial icons displayed on the map in Craglorn will now appear correctly.
- The text that appears when selecting a player from a social menu will now dismiss if that player logs off.