The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Released on October 02 2015.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.8 is an incremental patch that addresses issues in the Imperial City, plus general itemization, gameplay, and UI.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DLC GAME PACK
Dungeons & Group Content
- White-Gold Tower (Normal & Veteran)
- The Engulfing Flames ability cast by the Dragonguard mini-boss will now hit anyone standing inside the fiery cone. Any player character standing outside the flames will not be impacted.
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, you were unable to interact with the trapped chests in the Imperial Sewers.
- Destinations set on the Imperial Sewers map will now be placed in the correct location.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Combat & Gameplay
- Fighters Guild
- Beast Trap: The Minor Force bonus granted by this ability, which was previously disabled to address an exploit, now functions as intended again.
Exploration & Itemization
- The only Dwemer spiders remaining in Bthanual are now made solely with spare and second-hand parts, and will no longer drop useful spoils.
- Twice Born Star: Fixed an issue where the Steed and the Serpent Mundus Stone buffs could be replaced with other buffs while wearing this item set.
- Fixed an issue where vendor prices would not display if the cost was 6 digits or more.
- Fixed an issue where the contents of the bank would not refresh properly when using the Stack All button.