Online:Mud Ball Miscreant
|Mud Ball Miscreant|
|Type||New Life Festival Achievements|
|Needed for||Glory of Magnus|
- During the Mud Ball Merriment, share the joy of mud balls with each Alliance leader.
Mud Ball Miscreant is an achievement gained by throwing mud balls at each alliance leader. The three alliance leaders are High King Emeric, Jorunn the Skald-King, and Queen Ayrenn. Go to each alliance leader and throw a mud ball at them. Note that doing this will give you a minor bounty of around 40 gold. Ensure you don't get caught, or remove your stolen items beforehand. Once you throw a mud ball at each alliance leader, you will gain the achievement.
Despite what the achievement text says, it is not necessary to do this during the quest Mud Ball Merriment (which only takes place in Skywatch anyhow, so at most you can only hit Ayrenn there). However, the quest will give you easy access to mud balls. To get the achievement without starting the quest, you will have to either use the Mud Ball Pouch memento or the Mud Ball consumable. In either case, you will have to put it on a quickslot and press Q to throw it.
Below is a list of where each alliance leader can be found. The specific locations may depend on how many of the main quests you've done for that alliance, but it's likely they can be found at more than one of the locations in their list most of the time.
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
- Queen Ayrenn
- Vulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury in Vulkhel Guard
- Skywatch Manor in Skywatch
- Tanzelwil in western Auridon
- The Queen's Residence in Marbruk
- The Silvenar's Audience Hall in Silvenar
- The Temple of the Dance in Dune
- High King Emeric
- Wayrest Castle in Wayrest
- Shornhelm Chapel in Shornhelm
- Evermore Palace in Evermore
- Bangkorai Garrison in central Bangkorai
- Jorunn the Skald-King
- Skald-King's Temporary Court in Windhelm
- Fort Amol in southwest Eastmarch
- Jorunn's Stand in southeast Eastmarch
- Honrich Tower in the southern Rift
- Trolhetta in the southeast Rift
- It is possible to earn this achievement even when the festival is not currently running, provided you have Mud Balls available either as consumables or the unlimited Memento version.
- One perfect opportunity to earn this achievement is during the quest The Weight of Three Crowns. This is the only time when all three alliance leaders are gathered in one place, and better still, there are no guards around, and your next objective is Coldharbour, which has no justice so you're completely in the clear.