Horses • Felines • Guar • Bears • Camels • Wolves • Other
Camels can spit.
- When summoned, this warrior mount of the deathless Anka-Ra mystically amalgamates, drawing sand and strength from the distant Alik'r.
Anka-Ra Sandcamel is available as a Radiant-Apex reward in Baandari Pedlar Crates. Its default name is "Sandspitter".
Baandari Pedlar Camel
- With the Baandari Pedlar Camel as your mount, you can go farther between water breaks, plus enjoy the sight of camel spit distressing those unlucky enough to be in range.
Black Camel of Ill Omen
- Most riders consider black camels to be creatures of bad luck and misfortune. But if you're a thief riding off into the night with your ill-gotten gains, you might see things differently.
- "Maybe the Camel-Lizard was created so we heroic Argonian adventurers could travel in arid climes like Anequina—or maybe it was so heroic Khajiiti adventurers could have something to ride in Black Marsh. I don't know, I just want one." —Heem-Jas
The Camel-Lizard Steed is available from the Xanmeer Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Moss-Spitter".
Dragonscale Barded Camel
- Frankly, compared to war horses, bear mounts, and even saddle guaars, it's hard for Camels to look magnificent—until you dress them in Dragonscale Bard. Then look out!
- Dwarven Camels are most often found among the ruins of the desert-dwelling Rourken clan of the Dwemer, who left northeast Tamriel and traveled west to found cities in the remote back-country of Hammerfell.
Flame Atronach Camel
- When Peregrine Direnni passed her Master Conjurer test by summoning the first-ever Flame Atronach Camel, her mentor Corvus gave her high marks but was heard to comment, "Now you're just showing off."
- Perhaps the Atmoran totems and dread-knots sported by the Frostbane Camel actually do help protect it from the bitter cold of Skyrim. Or maybe camels are just too ornery to care.
- This is the stoic, hard-working beast that riders in the wastes of Hammerfell count on to survive. And if things come to a fight, it's just plain mean.
The Hammerfell Camel is available in the Crown Store for 1,600 . Its default name is "Bumbiter".
Hollowjack Rider Camel
- Even in the wastes of the Alik'r, far from Rivenspire, when the sun sets on a moonless Witches Festival night riders may find themselves headless, galloping across the darkling dunes on shadowy camels and clutching glimmering Hollowjacks.
New Moon Camel
- "Those seeking their way on dark sands should consider the New Moon Camel. Some say it feeds off the night itself. I say maybe so."—Jonnet of the Sunwalkers
Psijic Camel Exemplar
- When the Ra Gada first came to Hammerfell from lost Yokuda, they brought their mounts—horses and camels—with them. It was these Yokudan camels that the Psijic monks are said to have taken as models for their Psijic Camel Exemplars.
The Psijic Camel Exemplar is a yellow ghostly camel available in the Psijic Vault Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Psurly".
- The Redguard hatred of necromancy means undead creatures are rare in Hammerfell - which will make you all the more special when you clatter in to the oasis on the back of a terrifying Skeletal Camel!
The Skeletal Camel is available in the Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates as an Apex-level reward. Its default name is "Bag-o'-Bones".
Storm Atronach Camel
- The Altmer wizard Corvus Direnni astounded High King Ar-Azal of Hammerfell by conjuring a Storm Atronach that assumed the form of a horse—but when Ar-Azal tried to stump him by commanding he summon a Storm Atronach Camel, Corvus Direnni instantly did so!
Tattooed Shorn Camel
The dervishes of Rihad shave their Hammerfell camels and tattoo them with mystic symbols sacred to the spirits of the deep desert, to placate those wayward spirits in hopes they'll refrain from leading the camels astray among the dunes.
Verdant Tattoo Shorn Camel
- Shorn Camels are desert mounts with elaborate Tattoos on their hide where once there were wiry bristles. The "Verdant," with its repeating floral designs, may be the most beautiful of them all.
The Verdant Tattoo Shorn Camel was available as a daily reward during May of 2019 for Day 25. Its default name is "Desert Blossom".
Wild Hunt Camel
- Y'ffre's Naming gave all the creatures of Nirn their shapes, even in the arid deserts of Tamriel. When its name comes magically unraveled, then a creature begins to forget its shape and devolve to a state between flora and fauna. Thus the Wild Hunt Camel.
The Wild Hunt Camel is available as an Apex-level reward in the Wild Hunt Crown Crate. Its default name is "Crankyvines". It leaves behind green footprints, and small flowers briefly bloom where it stands still.
Zeht's Cloud Camel
- The white camel is said to be sacred to Zeht, the Redguard god of food and farming. The devout folk of Hammerfell bow when a Cloud Camel rides past.