The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||Outside Sunscale Strand|
- Buried in the Past: Gain access to the ancient ruins at Sunscale Strand.
- The Fangs of Sithis: Find the Fangs of Sithis in the Sunscale Ruins.
- Pull the Last Fang: Recover a Fang of Sithis from the Renrijra Maor.
Buried in the Past
- "The Renrijra are "stab first, talk later" types. You're something else.
What a pity. If you were a pirate, you'd know how to get what Barvyn and I came here for."
- You're after the pirates' treasure?
- "Believe it or not, Barvyn and I are researching Argonian ruins, and the pirates are in our way. I'm sure they have plenty of loot, but that's not what we're after.
If you're interested, ask Barvyn to fill you in. He's watching the lower road."
- I'm interested.
- "I would if I could!
The relics here date from before my people stopped building in xanmeers and started living in mud huts. We know they're an important link to my people's past."
After completing his quests:
- "My mind reels with what we've accomplished here. I can't wait to get back to Hatching Pools and spread the tales of your exploits.
- Thank you!"
- He owns a small mud hut, where he lives along with two other Argonians; a female named Klumuk and a male named Kud-Lan.
- His home is found not far from Sunscale Strand, just off the path directly north of this location.