|Location||Tabernacle of Light Unyielding, Depths of Malatar|
Friendly (initially, while talking)
|Gold, Soul Gem, Potions, Radiant Dungeon Set item|
King Narilmor is the ancient Ayleid king of Garlas Malatar who serves as the fourth boss of the Depths of Malatar. Purified with the blessings of immortality and loss of free will by Meridia herself, he stops at nothing to reacquire the right half of the Wrathstone from you, sabotaging your expedition and luring you into various traps along the way.
When he is fought in the Tabernacle of Light Unyielding, he will split himself into four various clones: flame (red), frost (blue), lightning (purple), and light (white/yellow), all having attacks based on their element. The spirit of Quintus Verres also escapes during the battle, complicating matters as you have the option of helping Tharayya capture him again. After Narilmor's defeat, his pact with Meridia transforms him into the Symphony of Blades, a vessel of her power fought in the final part of the dungeon.
- The Guiding Light: Find the way to an ancient Ayleid city and recover a historical artifact.
Skills and Abilities
- Tharayya: "A shrine? Why would the Imperials build this?"
- Quintus Verres: "Who cares? What matters is they found the Wrathstone. It's right there for the taking."
- Tharayya: "Imperials aren't known for their traps, but … looks clear."
- Tharayya: "Trap free, for once." [She takes the piece of the Wrathstone]
- King Narilmor: "That was never meant for impure hands! It will not leave my care!" [He causes a cave in, destroying the shrine and forcing everyone into the ruins below]
- King Narilmor: "Submit to her will. It is the only way."
- Tharayya: "Over here! I'm alive!"
- Quintus Verres: "Unfortunately."
- King Narilmor: "Struggle as you might, you cannot deny the will of Meridia. Her power is infinite."
- King Narilmor: "Submit to the Lady of Light, and be cleansed." (Summons the Radiant Orb and its Aurorans)
- King Narilmor: "Blue. The color of calm, measured inevitability, and despair." (Summons the Phosphorescent Orb and its Aurorans)
- Quintus Verres: "Brilliant revelation."
- King Narilmor: "Purple. The color of regality, and savage gashes in the night sky." (Summons the Scintillating Orb and its Aurorans)
- King Narilmor: "Red. The color of fiery passion and boiling blood!" (Summons the Blazing Orb and its Aurorans)
- When the orb is shattered
- King Narilmor: "Your corruption runs deep, but her purity is limitless. You will be cleansed."
Upon entering the King's chamber, the follow exchange occurs:
- Tharayya: "Feel that? A chill breeze. We must be nearing an exit!"
- King Narilmor: "Unclean!" [He casts a spell towards Tharayya]
- Tharayya: "Ah! The Pneumeria Chamber!"
- Quintus Verres: "Finally! Free!"
- Tharayya: "Damn it! Quintus, get back here!"
- King Narilmor: "You defy our Lady of Light and desecrate her domain with the undead! I will bleach your souls free of all you ever were!"
In the final chamber of the ruins, Narilmor will transform in the Symphony of Blades, saying:
- King Narilmor: "For three thousand years I have protected the Wrathstone! I will not fail her now!"
- "There is no light beyond hers."
- "Lady of Light, keep us from darkness."
- Upon death
- "I will not fail her …."
- Cloning himself
- "Purity is made from many colors."
- "I am every aspect of the light."
- "Through her, I am infinite."
- "My light viewed through a prism, is no less bright."
- Using an elemental ability
- "Flame is the vengeful weapon of light."
- Party wipe
- "Undeath and corruption will be purged from my realm."
- "I suffer no dissent in my kingdom."
Achievements associated with this enemy:
|Veteran Purified Slayer||[verification needed — Does he count towards this?]|
|Depths of Malatar Vanquisher|
|Depths of Malatar Challenger|
|Depths of Malatar Conqueror|
|The Speed of Light|