|Home City||Brass Fortress|
|Location||Slag Town Outlaws Refuge|
Initiate Frynga is a Nord Apostle who has been using her pet brassilisk, Brassie, to investigate the myriad system of pipes within Clockwork. Returning it to her in the Slag Town Outlaws Refuge completes the related quest.
After the quest has been completed, she can be found studying with a reactivated Brassie by her side, by the Sotha Sil statue near the Reactor District gate.When you talk to her there, Frynga will say one of the following:
- "Brassie—or, well, my brassilisk is doing just fine. I've got him all set up and working again, ready for another adventure in the pipes!"
- "Brassilisks don't usually have much purpose beyond a gaudy toy. Of course I've functioned Brassie to be useful as well as adorable."
- "Every member of the Clockwork Apostles has a particular field of study. Mine just happens to be pipes. Perhaps not the most popular topic choices, but I can't help but find them endlessly fascinating."
- "The pipes that transport oil through the Brass Fortress must have some sort of automated system that turns them on and off. That's how Brassie got swept away. Now, if I can just figure out how they work ...."
- "The pipes are managed by an automated system, but under what regulations? And who's controlling it?"
- The Broken Brassilisk: Return an inactive brassilisk to its owner.
The Broken Brassilisk
- "I'm warning you, don't even think you can hassle me just because I'm an apostle-.
- Wait a minute. Where did you find that brassilisk?"
- Below a pipeline, just outside the Brass Fortress.
- "So that's where Brassie went! He must have taken a wrong turn, or been swept away by the oil in the pipes. I thought I'd lost him forever.
- Oh, well, not to say that I'm so attached to a mere toy. I just didn't want to lose all that data."
- "Why else would I put Brassie in the pipes? I wanted to see where they led, so I tasked him with exploring the pipelines and archiving what was found.
- Gave me quite the scare when he ceased responding last night."
- Well, here's your brassilisk.
- "Seht bless you! I can't wait to delve into all this collected data. Please, take this for your trouble. Knowledge may go beyond value, but I hope this shows my gratitude.
- Come on Brassie, let's get you set up for analysis!"