The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Vivec City|
|Location||Canton of St. Delyn the Wise|
If spoken to, he will say one of the following:
- "Building a city is hard work, but now that I am a free wage-worker, I gladly perform the labors they ask of me."
- "Since the Pact ordered all slaves to be free, everything has changed. Oh, I still work long hours and get told exactly what to do. But at least now I get paid for my efforts. That makes all the difference."
- "The blisters that cover my scales remain the same, but now I can nurse them in the comfort of my own home. No more crowded slave pens for me."
- "I'm free and things are finally looking up for me, and this happens? Why does the swamp hate me?"
If spoken to after Divine Disaster is complete, his dialogue changes:
- "I don't think I would have cared about the moonlet falling on my head when I was still a slave.
- Now that I'm free, I find that life is ever so much more precious."
- "Now that the city is safe again, I hope they decide to build more cantons. Job security is a wonderful thing for a wage-worker."
- "The disaster has passed and I've been given a second chance. A third chance? Whatever number this is, I'm eternally grateful."
In every case, you can ask him further about his work:
- What is it like building the city?
- "Wood dust may get in my scales, but I do not mind. Sweat washes it away. When the city is complete, I will take my earnings and move to a nice swamp with no Baar Dau and fewer Dark Elves. Maybe start a family."