|This article could benefit from an image of:
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||2295 Magicka|
While slotted, your other Ardent Flame abilities increase the damage of your next Molten Whip cast.
Targeting Off Balance enemies grants you a more powerful attack which deals increased damage and heals you.
- Lava Whip: Lash an enemy with flame, dealing [6148 / 6215 / 6283 / 6349] Flame Damage. If you strike an enemy that is immobile or stunned, you set them Off Balance.
- Molten Whip: Lash an enemy with flame, dealing 6352 Flame Damage. If you strike an enemy that is immobile or stunned, you set them Off Balance. While slotted, whenever you activate a different Ardent Flame ability, you gain a stack of Seething Fury, which increases the damage of your next Molten Whip by 33% and your Weapon and Spell Damage by [60 / 65 / 70 / 75] for 5 seconds. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Flame Lash: Lash an enemy with flame, dealing 6352 Flame Damage. If you strike an enemy that is immobile or stunned, you set them Off Balance. Targeting an Off Balance enemy changes this ability into Power Lash, allowing you to lash an enemy at half cost to deal [7304 / 7383 / 7464 / 7545] Flame Damage and heal you for [12819 / 12955 / 13099 / 13242] Health over 2 seconds. This effect can occur once every 3 seconds.
Lava Whip deals Fire Damage and sets enemies off balance if they are currently Immobile or Stunned. If you have the Molten Whip morph slotted, all your Ardent Flame abilities deal more damage. Using the Flame Lash morph on enemies that are already off balance changes the skill to Power Lash, which heals you in addition to dealing more damage.
- Power Lash works both on enemies that are set off balance through a previous Flame Lash as well as through other means, like blocking a heavy attack.
- When you target an enemy that enables you to use Power Lash, the icon in your skill bar changes to .
- Casting Power Lash originally cost no Magicka, but now is just half the cost of a normal cast.
- Flame Lash is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate build.