|Home City||Elden Root|
Caldandien is an Altmer found on the paths just outside of Elden Root, being given a tour by Ervalir alongside Mathi and Arantale. The route takes them between Elden Root, Elden Root Temple Wayshrine, and Laeloria.
Along the way, Caldandien comments and asks questions:
- Ervalir: "Elden Root! First and last of the Graht-oaks."
- Caldandien: "Why is it so still? I'd heard the graht-oaks never stop moving."
- Ervalir: "Perhaps it grew tired of wandering and is resting? Or perhaps it has always been thus. Whatever the answer, it now marks the center of the Dominion! Even Summerset acknowledges its might! So long as it stands tall, we will prosper under the shadow of its boughs."
- Ervalir: "Here you can see the ruins of Laeloria. They say golden wisps congregate there at night."
- Caldandien: "Is there truth to these rumors or is this another Bosmer story?"
- Ervalir: "I'm not sure I know what you mean by Bosmer story, friend. But it is true! I have seen them with my own eyes."
- Caldandien: "Doubtful. Though I must admit, my curiosity is piqued."
- Arantale: "Mine, as well! Perhaps we should arrange a nocturnal visit!"
- Ervalir: "That can be arranged, though I must warn you—Daedra have been seen in the area."