|Location||Core Assembly, Halls of Fabrication|
|Random set weapon, Random set armor
Gold, Leveled Potions, Soul Gem, Leveled weapon
The Assembly General is a Dwarven Colossus found at the end of the Halls of Fabrication. Though technically an artificial intelligence in charge of reassembly, it will control a physical body during the fight, and must be dealt with while Divayth Fyr attempts to hack its main console.
The Assembly General has two attacks with its feet: a stomp that sends out grasping limbs, and Quake (a move indicate by him jumping) that knocks all players back. Quake will only be used if the Assembly General has no target attacking him. Bombs will be launched out of the General's back in sets of three, and will home in on random players. Two arms that operate independently of its main body (The Truncating Arm and the Enkindling Arm), and deal damage to players on the top platforms. When enough damage is done, each arm will fall off, and the severed stump will begin shooting out highly damaging sparks. Two Factorum will spawn at this time, and will persist until killed. Periodically, the Assembly General's head will glow and he will announce that he is scanning a player. A Tactical Facsimile will be created at the scanned player's location. At 85%, 65%, and 45%, the Assembly General will enter his second phase.
During the second phase, the Assembly General will move to the center of the arena, and begin launching rockets out of its Enkindling Arm. Four terminals will spawn at each end of the arena, and traps including toxic coolant, spinning blades, and shock fields, will fill the arena. Players must kill the four terminals within a certain time frame or they will suffer a large amount of shock damage. Standing on the top platforms will cause the players to take shock damage, while standing on anything except the track of the spinning blade will cause the player to take damage from the Toxic Coolant.
At 25%, the Assembly General will enter his third phase. He will move to the center and begin firing out guided rockets, which increase in frequency as time progresses.
In the Transport Circuit:
- "Vermin infestation in transport circuit. Archcustodian required for extermination."
- "Quarantine failure. Infestation counter-measures deployed."
After defeating the Archcustodian:
- "Maintenance order submitted for Archcustodian. Current backlog of maintenance requests: 2,308,547."
- "Breach of interstitial corridors detected. Activating localized security systems."
Upon reaching the Reprocessing Yard:
- Divayth Fyr: "Ah! There you are, finally!
- I've had my fill of rooting through garbage while this lackwit drones on."
- Assembly General: "Reprocessing yard contamination critical. Disassembly status suspended. Mass reactivation initiated."
- Divayth Fyr: "Fascinating―Look! The scrap heaps!"
- "They're channeling energy throughout the junkyard... and it's reacting."
- Divayth Fyr: "Keep that circuit broken!
- Are you listening, construct?"
- Assembly General: "Query denied: Creator not found."
- Divayth Fyr: "Close enough. We're coming for you, you chattering collection of cogs!"
Inside the Core Assembly:
- Divayth Fyr: "Well, well. Now that's the second largest construct I've ever seen. Inactive, at the moment."
- Assembly General: "Initializing internal scan."
- Divayth Fyr: "I expect that will no longer be the case shortly."
- Assembly General: "Organic contamination detected within control center."
- Divayth Fyr: "Aha! There's its cogitation array, in the distance. Keep the body distracted while I unravel its mind."
- Assembly General: "Assuming manual control. Surrogate avatar... synchronized.
- Divayth Fyr: "I'm sure you'll do fine! I'll yell if I need anything!"
- "Assessing threat...."
- "Commencing scan..."
- "Adjusting tactics..."
- "Reassessing strategy..."
- "Magicka readings beyond current threshold. Matching output."
- "Emulating assassination tactics."
- "Adapting to skirmishers. Harrying intruders."[verification needed — Does he say this?]
- "Attrition countermeasures detected. Prioritizing damage control."
- "Scan failed. Inputting from memory."[verification needed — Does he say this?]
- "Flame accelerants at saturation point. Exploiting."
- "Probable stalemate. Adopting new tactics."
- "Temperature threshold critical. Ventilating system."[verification needed — Does he say this?]
- "Structural integrity failure imminent. Emergency shutdown initiated."[verification needed — Does he say this?]
- "Heat accumulation approaching . Pressure release valves opened."[verification needed — Does he say this?]
Skills and Abilities
The Assembly General controls the Truncation Appendage, Ventilation System, and Whirring Blade Traps in the Core Assembly
- Electrified Platform
- Seeker Projectiles