Where is the statue?
I've arrived in the last bit of wendelbek, killed everyone, and am now in an arrea with a platform in the middle surrounded by Welkynd stones. I can't find the goddamn stattue. where is it supposed to stand? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 21:38 on 15 May 2007
- It's in the second-last zone, Wendelbek Sel Aran Mathmedli, rather than the last one. --NepheleTalk 17:05, 15 May 2007 (EDT)
- Thank you. It does now. =) --Saruuk 01:30, 7 August 2007 (EDT)
Cant get in.
I have already cleared the dungeon once, returned in three days expecting the alleyway to the fourth zone to be open and the ruin clear of enemies, only to find that neither was the case. What causes the respawns (or lack thereof) - the UOP or something else?--184.108.40.206 00:45, 29 April 2009 (EDT)
- Hmm, I have a feeling that statement is incorrect: the necromancers found in Wendelbek are absolutely generic and the same as any other necromancer dungeon. What makes me scratch my head is the fact that all Necromancers have the 'respawn' box unchecked: this would mean that all Necromancers don't respawn, which is definitively not the case.--SerCenKing Talk 10:46, 29 April 2009 (EDT)
- The individual necromancers (the NPC_ entries) do not respawn -- it's the leveled list (the LVLC entries: LL1Necromancer100, etc.) that respawns. And frankly, I'm not sure why this page says that none of the necromancers respawn. According to the summary info that I have for Wendelbek, all of the necromancers should respawn. Although another in-game check would be good to be sure, I think all the "(non-respawning)" notes next to the Necromancers and the entry in the notes need to be deleted.
- Furthermore, most of the doors and gates in a dungeon will reset when a dungeon respawns, including, for example the door at J in the first zone. There are a few exceptions (some triggers for doors/gates that are single-use), but they're not too common. --NepheleTalk 11:35, 29 April 2009 (EDT)
(←) The page for the location still says that all of the necromancers besides the boss don't respawn. I have found this to still not be true, the necromancers have respawned in the location for me as well, but I have the UOP as well. If this is something caused by the UOP, perhaps there should be a note of that. If this is something in the original game and not caused by the UOP, perhaps the non-respawning notes should be removed from the Occupants sections of the page. --Dragos Drakkar (talk) 20:42, 18 September 2016 (UTC)
- Obviously those were forgotten when the note about non-respawning in the notes section was removed in. As far as I can tell from this discussion the and the testing, the dungeon respawns normally, and as far as the page goes it respawns until proven otherwise. If someone wishes to test the UOP to see if that stops it respawning then it can be added here, but generally we do not add bugs caused by mods to pages (the UOP does one edit to Wendelbek by its documented notes, it fixes a gap between walls). However if it is a bug fixed by the UOP we will be more than happy to add it. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 23:43, 18 September 2016 (UTC)
On the trap that gases you and makes walls trap you, if you can activate the walls and then stand on them, you will be glitched through the ceiling.— Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 17 July 2009
Has someone noticed that the maps of Wendir Nagasel and Wendelbek Sel Aran Mathmedli have some striking similarities? Wendir's and Wendelbek's Ayleid statues are located at exact the same position in a room that is obviously copied. --18.104.22.168 16:38, 13 January 2010 (UTC)   — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 13 January 2010
- See answer here. Also, please avoid double-posting and remember to sign your comments with four tildes (~) --SerCenKing Talk 16:44, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
Zone 3 boss chest
The entry says "The second is actually the Boss chest (B). It is located in the eastern side of the room and can only be accessed by jumping from the middle platform, next to the Falling Blade Trap at J. A high Acrobatics skill (75 or higher) is recommended." I had no trouble making the jump with acrobatics skill of 40. I suspect that it would be possible to make the jump with skill of 25 or 30 since it is part of what I consider to be a "low level" quest, meaning that the money from the statues and stones is most useful at low levels but is less so once decent loot starts to show up at level 4-5 and is a pittance after elven weapons show up at level 9. Chicken Slayer (talk) 15:28, 16 December 2017 (UTC)