For some reason when i was buying iron arrows he didnt seem to run out (i bought all 20 he had at once). I dont have any mods installed... — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 03:16 on 6 December 2007
- That's common for most merchants who sell iron arrows: they have an infinite supply of arrows. At some point if we get to documenting what specific items each merchant carries I'm sure the details will be provided in the article. But in the meantime it's such common behaviour that it doesn't seem appropriate to single it out for attention on just this one merchant's page. --NepheleTalk 22:44, 12 December 2007 (EST)
- Probably not. It's just the random name generator creating another coincidence. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 14:32, 3 February 2008 (EST)
He's dead, Jim.
I don't suppose Thoronir respawns, does he? I was over-encumbered one day so I used the gray fox cowl to run to his shop, and then once I got inside his shop i removed the cowl and yielded to the guards that were attacking me. However, my disposition towards Thoronir was 100 so the little fellow defended me and got himself killed by the guards. The Copious Coinpurse has been pretty much my one-stop shop for the Imperial City, and I'm not too happy that he's dead. None of my saves will help me either unless I want to lose loads and loads of unsaved things I've done. --Mole126Talk
- No, he doesn't respawn. If you're on the PC you could use the console to resurrect him though. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 10:36, 8 March 2008 (EST)
Does his prices really go down?
It seems that whether or not you did the Unfriendly Competition quest, his prices will stay the same? Therefore trading with him before or after completing the quest have no effect on his prices? 22.214.171.124 17:46, 5 September 2008 (EDT)
- After the quest, his disposition with you should be at 100. That means you can haggle much more effectively and get lower prices. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 08:57, 6 September 2008 (EDT)
Breeches are still there?
When the quest is complete, will Thoronir still sell the Imperial Breeches? Just wondering. Nikofeelan 22:18, 25 March 2011 (UTC)
- Yes - Emoboy64 22:21, 25 March 2011 (UTC)