Oblivion talk:Adoring Fan/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past Oblivion talk:Adoring Fan discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page, except for maintenance such as updating links.|
- 1 Point
- 2 Major Weeding
- 3 Adoring Fan is missing!
- 4 Missing Adoring Fan.
- 5 Shivering Isles
- 6 Training with your Fan
- 7 dark brotherhood
- 8 Try this!
- 9 Adoring fan kid?
- 10 The adoring horror
- 11 Fighting for you
- 12 Butler
- 13 Behavior mysteries
- 14 Famous way of killing the Adoring fan
- 15 The adoring fan is not a kid
- 16 Bound Items
- 17 Infinite gold-looting
- 18 Squished Hair
- 19 Battle for Bruma
- 20 Adoring Fan's Health Value
- 21 Pickpocketing
- 22 He has a use!!!
- 23 The Gray Fox's Fan
- 24 Own Clothes - Respawning
- 25 Voice Actor note?
- 26 Bloodworks glitch
- 27 Not all shops open 24/7 with adoring fan in it
- 28 Adoring Fan won't follow
- 29 Adoring fan respawn same spot that he died
- 30 Gray Cowl of Nocturnal note
- 31 Moved from the article
- 32 Regarding VN tag in "Notes" section
- 33 NPC conversation
- 34 Disabled Fan (moved from wrong talk page)
- 35 This just in (moved from article)
- 36 I think my adoring fan hates me...
What is the point of this page? Maybe it should be renamed something else. With the exception of the first sentence, everything in it refers to stuff you can do with any NPC that follows you. The page seems to suggest that these tricks are unique to the Adoring Fan, which they're not. They're just a collection of console cheats you can use to give any NPC better gear. Nothing you couldn't figure out on your own on the Console page, though admittedly there's some potential merit in having these related cheats on one page. But really, it has nothing to do with the Adoring Fan in particular, he's just one of many people you can use this on. (Completion of the Mages Guild or Dark Brotherhood quests also give you access to NPCs you can have follow you around, for example, and the same tricks will work with them.) --TheRealLurlock 15:59, 27 September 2006 (EDT)
- IMHO, I personally don't think this belongs in the Factions category, but rather in the NPCs category (after all, the Adoring Fan is an NPC that you will encounter if you complete the Arena Quests). Perhaps the console cheats belong on a different page? In addition, I think the Arena quests page has information about the Adoring Fan that really belongs on the Adoring Fan page, not on the Arena Quests page. --Hoggwild5 17:10, 9 October 2006 (EDT)
I was disappointed when I was copyediting this page when I found it was loaded down with crap. The whole page was essentially said "He does not fight except in rare circumstances" over and over again in different ways, and the many glitches related to the Adoring Fan only occurred if someone had been mucking with the console. If anyone has any questions about why I removed any section in particular, feel free to ask. --Aristeo | Talk 12:23, 22 November 2006 (EST)
Adoring Fan is missing!
A while ago, when i was doing the when i was doing the DB quest where you kill the guy (censored for spoilerproofed) in the fort, i brought along a mages guild member and adoring fan. we killed him, and i left. after slow traveling for a bit, the adoring fan and the mages guild apprentace were killed or ran off. (cant remember.) But he Hasn't respawned, and i cant get any Mage apprentices to follow me any more. Any ideas?
(And No, i dont have acess to console-i have it for X360.)
-m'aiq the liar 19:31, 16 January 2007 (EST)
- Since they haven't respawned, it's a pretty safe bet they're not dead. (Personally I'd count my blessings for not having that annoying useless bugger trailing you everywhere, but never mind that.) Odds are, they're wandering around in the wilderness somewhere looking for you. (Since hostiles only spawn when you're near, they're safe from being killed if you're not around them.) Best bet is to go back to wherever you last saw them and wait around. They may eventually track you down. May take a long time, though, if it works at all. Good luck. --TheRealLurlock Talk 21:56, 16 January 2007 (EST)
Hmm...i waited 3 days near there, but no results so far. Beth needs to make a patch that adds a map arrow for adoring fan, or make it so you can warp to him.
UpDate: what if i put them on stay? i might have, i forgot. -m'aiq the liar 19:44, 17 January 2007 (EST)
- If you told them to stay, they will probably be near to where you left them. (They wander a little bit, and the Adoring Fan has a tendency to run from anything dangerous, so he might be further away.) Since you waited for them near there, however, that may be unlikely. More likely is that you left them there and went very far away for a while, and just before they caught up to you, you went back or something. I don't know how long it takes NPCs to cross the entire world on foot, but it could easily be a long hike, particularly if they get caught on things along the way. (They tend to get confused by fences around farms, for example.) Unfortunately, other than waiting or loading an earlier save, I know of no other solutions that don't require the console. --TheRealLurlock Talk 23:48, 17 January 2007 (EST)
Dang. Oh well, just wanted to hurtle him off dive rock. BTW, my oldest save is level 8 or 13. Waaaaay before i did the arena i think.
I have had a similiar sort of problem...after i've blasted the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock, he never respawned in the arena district, however, when i was in aerins camp, i noticed a little glimmer coming from through the trees...it was AF holding a torch. Somehow he respawned at aerins camp.
Missing Adoring Fan.
Recently my brother has been playing Oblivion. Shortly after he had the Adoring Fan attached to his backside, my brother went into an Oblivion Gate and told the fan to wait there. Sadly, We have not seen the Annoying Fan since. ^_^ Zerotolerance06 02:53, 3 March 2007 (EST)ZeroTolerance06
me too...i left adoring fan in the oblivion gate....=(
Similar here- I had fan follow me through the oblivion gate and he got chased around by one of those dremora guys. I ran off towards the tower portal and although I traveled through a lot of areas, he never reappeared with me. I did manage to get a few points of sneak from him though... I never told him to stop following me but he appears to have become stranded in oblivion.
- Well you can try look at the arena district if he is there, if not your in my boat, I told him to stay somewhere a long time ago i went back and he was dead and won't respawn. If you have the pc you can spwn him as many times as you want. -Western3589 17:46, 8 November 2007 (EST)
- I had that problem too a couple of times, the first the gate just shot him upwards when i closed the gate and he came back down to ground and respawned later, the second i found him when going i was through a different oblivion gate that must of lead to the same world, so that would be your best bet.--Marleysexton 02:57, 24 February 2008 (EST)
- My AF loss was sad, but hilarious. After running to a Sigil Stone too fast and stranding him in an alternate dimension, I found about 20 dead Adoring Fan bodies floating in the water at Anvil. He later respawned at Arborwatch, only to disappear again when I left the house. The bodies had also disappeared from the harbour. Puzzled, I lived about a year without him before finding him, dead and shirtless, in Aerin's Camp. I've never seen the poor bugger since. --Thefishnamedcarl (PS I know I didn't actually post this while logged in, but the login isn't working on my PC lately.)
- Yeah, if he isn't in the Sigilum Sanguinus, you'll end up leaving him there...kind of comical in a way. Many a glorious image come to mind of the AF being tortured in the plane of Oblivion cuz you left him there XP 188.8.131.52 03:00, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
Adoring Fan does not follow the player to the Shivering Isles (at least not in my game; I've added this information to the page). Does anyone know of any tricks to get him to enter the portal? --Ma.rkus.nl 08:59, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- I think the portal is a scripted teleport, rather than a traditional door. Thus it's quite likely that NO followers will be able to accompany you through it in either direction. If you're on the PC, you can of course use the console to spawn a new Adoring Fan or whoever else you want. If you're on XBox, however, there's probably no way to do it, though you might try killing him and then entering the portal to see if he respawns in the Shivering Isles? I don't think any other follower is likely to do this, but he might. --TheRealLurlock Talk 09:30, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- Looks like someone tested it, and not only does he respawn, the "I HAVE NO GREETING" bug gets him to finally shut the f*** up! Shivering Isles is officially the best expansion ever.184.108.40.206 21:28, 25 April 2007 (EDT)
Training with your Fan
Just put your difficulty level really high and keep attacking him, when he's about to die just fast travel to another location and he'll be full health again!
- Or wait one hour in the game. Western3589 17:47, 8 November 2007 (EST)
about the comment where it says you could kill him as an effective way to join the dark brotherhood, you must complete the arena to get him. and by completing he arena, you must kill the champion, counting as a murder... which defeats the purpose of using the adoring fan for a murder, right? — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
- Killing the Grey Prince in the Arena only counts as a murder if you've gone through his quest. So yes, you could use the Adoring Fan as your ticket to the Dark Brotherhood, so long as you did not complete the Origin of the Gray Prince quest. --Eshe 23:40, 3 September 2007 (EDT)
I must be the only one who likes the fan :P hes fun to have around especially when you can make him fall down mountains or drown himself etc :D
- I like having the Adoring Fan too. The only problem is that sometimes he doesn't respawn and goes missing forever, much like the Dark brotherhood Murder and Mage Apprentices. --Sundaroct131088 16:22, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
Try going to dive rock, and telling the unfortunate fan to beat it! He will run away...straight over the edge :]
Unfortunately, even death isn't permanent for him, I've spent quite a long time concocting a devious plan to get rid of him once and for all. It is a plan so sinister that to read it would melt your eyeballs! My plan for all of you fan haters is as follows: [Read at your own risk ;)]
First thou shalt enchanteth a Mage's hood with magiks most dark of Water Breathing and Draineth Fatigue, then thou shalt taketh thou Fan most Adoring to the deepest point in the Topal Bay, then thou shalt reverseth thine pocket-picking upon thy Yellow-Headed Fiend, placeth the aforementioned cursed hood insideth the pocket of thy Companion most Undesireable. Then thou shalt rap with with thine fists, not twice, not thrice... but once, upon which thine sole fan should sinketh to the depths of the sea to remain there for eternity. ;)
Unfortunately I have yet to attempt this as I only thought it up last night ;) -- Nacht 19:56, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's best to use damage fatigue instead. Drain fatigue will only take away the ammount of the enchantment (i.e you give someone a cursed hood with 15 pts of drain fatigue, it will always drain only 15 pts), instead if you give someone a cursed hood with 15pts of damage fatigue, it will keep damaging the fatigue until it hits 0 and since it's a constant effect, the fatigue will never regenerate. --MC• S'drassa •T2M 21:21, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
I guess the olde English clouded my judgement ;)
Thanks for correcting me --Nacht 03:48, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
Adoring fan kid?
I think it is possible that the adoring fan is the only child in the game. Is that true?
- If he's a child, and it's not explicitly clear that he is, he's the only one, yes. =) IWon'tFightUndead 15:14, 15 October 2007 (EDT)
- He doesn't talk like a child. I think he's just short.
The game makes him seem like a kid by making him the shortest race in the game but he is an adult
I don't think they CAN make him a kid. its against some British law to put kids in violent situations.
- Bethesda is based in Maryland in the United States, not in Britain. IWon'tFightUndead 01:27, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
- It's against some American law to put kids in violent situations.
The adoring horror
One time when I pushed the adoring fan off dive rock (didn't kill just pushed of the edge). He appeared behind me and started slashing me with his dagger until I fell off dive rock and died. What happened? --Swiftstar Hahahahah, the irony, I guess he wanted to take revenge for 'everyone' throwing him off dive rock, and he took it out on you! I'm sorry, I just had to type this after five minutes of laughing. Seems like the fan only fights when he can win. - Korunox 10:21, 24 February 2008 (EST)
Fighting for you
I think I've found out how to get the adoring fan to fight for you. give him an enchanted bound weapon(pickpocketing one on him). He always fights for me when I do this. I don't know why, but it has to be enchanted. I usually give him bound armor too, but I believe the weapon is the only things that's necessary.
- I seem to only be able to reverse-pickpocket torches and keys.
- Only Zero-Weight stuff. --Debatra 00:53, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
- The bound weapons glitch is 0 weight
- The fan always fights for me using his fists. He runs away after he gets hit once or twice but he always fights initially. He's not a bad puncher either. When the enemies only focus on me he's a big help. 18.104.22.168 14:39, 9 May 2009 (EDT)
One of my friends used him as butler: had him hold a Torch and told him to wait by his house, so he was always there with light and a greeting. I did the same and it's unbelievably annoying. Every time I enter my shack...
"BY AZURA! BY AZURA! BY AZURA!"
Shut up!!!Robed Dawnbringer 16:45, 22 December 2007 (EST)
Adoring Fan's got too many unknown behaviors. I'm talking about the fact that he might attack an approaching enemy even if it's a most unusual behavior... Or that glitch that you can pickpocket him repeatedly.
See Adoring Fan to understand what I'm talking about: these are the matters that somebody should figure out to eventually arrange the section.
- My personal opinion is the following: after a brief look in the CS (this datum is also written in the table at the beginning of the page), I think that those cases of very rare will of fight are caused by his Aggression set to 5. Anybody could understand that 0 means "not aggressive", while 5 means "very very very very low aggressiveness", but surely not as if it was 0.
I haven't experienced this glitch since I told my Fan to wait just outside the Arena after the fight with the Grey Prince (yes, I couldn't stand him even before I first met him =D )... Anyway Aggression 5 should mean that there is even a very slight chance for him to become aggressive.
As you can also read in Aggression, this parameter set to 5 implies that he will never attack... indeed this allows him to fight in self-defense, even if in rare occasions.
- About pickpocketing, I admit I have no idea!
FstTesla 04:58, 7 January 2008 (EST)
Isn't the Pick-Pocketing a result of his low responsibility? --Nacht 20:07, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
Famous way of killing the Adoring fan
There are alot of Youtube clips involving killing the adoring fan at Dive Rock.
- Wow, really?!
The adoring fan is not a kid
- Or NY.
He does have 5 o'clock shadow, though. It's hard to see in bright areas though.
He's a wood elf by the way..
If I reverse-pickpocket my perma-bound equipment onto him, will he equip it all? Or will it just sit in his inventory, gathering dust? ImmortalKaine 03:57, 13 January 2008 (EST)
- He should put them on as soon as he gets into combat so an easy way to make him wear them is to punch him (always satisfying) and then yield. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 04:06, 13 January 2008 (EST)
- I like to go into sneak mode and punch him in the groin ^-^ ImmortalKaine 04:07, 13 January 2008 (EST)
- Ok so it worked. However, I placed the armour onto him at the arena, then, when I walked into the next district, he equipped it all and looked hella sweet. When I fast-travelled to Frostcrag Spire to make him wait by the door as a Dremora butler, he seemingly unequipped and in the process, lost the entire set + a bound war axe. I pickpocketed him to get it back, but it was gone. Whats going on? I'm trying different sequences of putting the armour on and fast travelling, but so far nothings worked to make him keep the armour on when I fast travel. ImmortalKaine 03:10, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- LMAO I just summoned a Dremora, then used a Frenzy spell on him and he punched the Dremora (i stole his dagger) and the Dremora turned around and smoked him in the head, killing him instantly. ImmortalKaine 03:18, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- I like to go into sneak mode and punch him in the groin ^-^ ImmortalKaine 04:07, 13 January 2008 (EST)
I know why it'll sometimes let you loot gold from him infinitely. The game thinks you're being caught by Adoring Fan and re-opens his inventory, but it doesn't take the gold out. As soon as you pickpocket him without the game thinking you've been caught, then it takes the gold away, ending your infinite looting. Just happened to me. ImmortalKaine 01:55, 14 January 2008 (EST)
Reverse-pickpocketing a permanent-Bound Helmet onto the Adoring Fan, then killing him, causes his hair to be squished the next time he respawns without the helmet..
I just tested this, and I could not get it to work. The Adoring Fan respawns with normal hair. The procedure:
- Cast Bound Helmet
- Repaired Bound Helmet to 125% and put it on the ground
- Picked the Helmet up after the Bound Helmet effect had worn off, and gave (reverse pickpocket) it to the Adoring Fan.
- I attacked the Adoring Fan, causing him to flee, and waited for a few hours.
- He reappeared, wearing the helmet. I killed him and waited long enough for him to respawn.
When he respawned he had normal hair.
- Yeah, I can't seem to find any evidence this is true.
Slightly related: Are there any zero-weght head items that won't cover his hair? --Debatra 00:30, 5 July 2008 (EDT)
i don't think any head item doesn't cover you hair.--VergilSparda 17:43, 28 September 2009 (UTC) Hence it being a head item
Battle for Bruma
I had my Adoring Fan and two Mage's Guild Apprentices follow me into the battle to defend Bruma. All three fought to their death. I casted a rally spell at the beginning of the battle to get him to fight instead of flee. Just one more NPC to make the battle a little easier for you, in my opinion. --Mole126 12:23, 09 February 2008 (EST)
Adoring Fan's Health Value
The page states that he has 15 health. This simply is incorrect! I spawned him using the console, and told him to wait by dive rock, where I slashed him with umbra. Umbra currently does 30+ damage for me, and I did a power attack at full fatigue and full repair of umbra. He didn't die. He didn't die when i shot him with a 70 point shock spell, either :(. How is his HP per Level determined? I assume it would be whatever his endurance is for his level (which is 6 lower than player's current level) + 15? If that's the case, could the page be updated to reflect that he will often have more than 15 hp? --Scxe 23:29, 23 February 2008 (EST)
- Good point. His health is leveled. The full equations used to calculate NPC health are different from those used for the player, and are detailed at Oblivion:NPCs. I've added the appropriate equation to the article. --NepheleTalk 23:58, 23 February 2008 (EST)
Will the Adoring Fan pickpocket other people because of his low responsiblity? Also, does he eat? 22.214.171.124 18:42, 28 August 2008 (EDT)(Helper Unknown)
- No and no. NPCs only pickpocket other NPCs when they don't have an object that they need. None of the fan's AI packages involve objects so he'll never pick anybody's pocket. BTW - the torch doesn't count: he has one so he uses it when it gets dark. If he didn't have one he wouldn't use it - simple. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 03:40, 29 August 2008 (EDT)
He has a use!!!
Try taking the adoring fan into ayleid ruins or other likely trapped places and push him ahead of you! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you... a disposable trap detector! just let him experience the pain while you avoid it. Lewbot1 16:07, 30 May 2008 (EDT)
The Gray Fox's Fan
If you're the Gray Fox I'm guessing he will follow you but doesn't it make it kind of weird, because he isn't supposed to know you're the Gray Fox? 126.96.36.199 09:31, 28 August 2008 (EDT) (Helper Unknown)
Own Clothes - Respawning
Here's a thought; I imagine it also applies to the other characters who respawn. I have changed the Fan's outfit; he's my butler at Rosethorn. But he recently died in battle, and I'm expecting him to respawn shortly. Will the clothes I put on him prevent him spawning perchance? And will he spawn in his default clothes, and not the ones I put on him? Thanks. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 28 August 2008
- I'm afraid his original clothes reappear, and the ones you put on him vanish. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 14:03, 28 August 2008 (EDT)
Voice Actor note?
Is it worth mentioning the Voice actor? He is a Wood elf, and the Elf Males are all voiced by the same person.
- (moved from the article)
- If this happens, there is a known glitch in the Bloodworks where you can walk above the cage, and kill him with ranged weapons to get him out. He should respawn outside of it. Be careful to not fall into the cage when doing this glitch, as you will be trapped in there if you do, and will be forced to load a save.
- This isn't much help without details of the alleged glitch. Also, won't the other inhabitants of the Bloodworks mind you killing him? Wouldn't it simply be easier to reload a save? –Rpeh•T•C•E• 06:04, 1 January 2009 (EST)
- In all reality you're walking above the ceiling, where nobody can see you. So a sneak could work out fine. As for the details, I could mention them, but they are somewhat hard to explain. As for saving, I guess. But this is just in the case that saves aren't recent enough for the player's liking. Lucky the Cat Guy. 15:35, 1 January 2009 (EST)
Not all shops open 24/7 with adoring fan in it
I tried the trick mentioned in the adoring fan's page, asking him to stay inside a shop and coming back around 11pm, and it didn't work. It was at the archer's paradox. Would be good to warn people. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 16 March 2009
- I can't get it to work either. I just tried it on four shops in the Market District and not one of them worked. I'm moving the line here for now: –Rpeh•T•C•E• 14:42, 16 March 2009 (EDT)
- If you tell him to wait in a shop, it will be open 24 hours. The shopkeeper will still be inside, so you can't steal any items, only buy items at anytime you want.
Adoring Fan won't follow
I was going to jail to lower skills when he respawned. I told him to beat it. I followed him to Fort Ash where a bear took care of him. I chuckled and went back to doing a few more nights in jail. After a while of playing, I realized the chap was missing. I eventually found him in the Arena District in the pavilion opposite where Branwen and Saliith are training. He won't follow even though his reaction is the same. Just stands there. I'm playing on the PS3 with the SI disc running. Anyone have any ideas??
Adoring fan respawn same spot that he died
Hey, on my PS3 Oblivion game he respawn allways at the same spot he died. Should that be noted in the article?\
- You should ask this question before you actually note it, but as you'll see, I've added a Verification Tag, to see if other users experience the same. Wolok gro-Barok 13:13, 9 June 2009 (EDT)
Update: While told to follow, and not after killing him, Adoring Fan suddenly appeared by my side when I quick travelled to Cheydinhal East Gate. I am unsure why this is as I have quick travelled before while he was in follow mode in the manor, but this means he will not be lost forever if brought into Summitmist. — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
Gray Cowl of Nocturnal note
Is it necessary? Most NPCs related to active or completed quests will make remarks that have to do with that quest. Example: shrine quests. The members around there know it was you who did the quest, regardless of how much or if you never wore the Gray Cowl during or after. It is only unimportant random townfolk that the Gray Cowl affects the most, so I think that while it is worth noting that the Gray Cowl won't have much an effect on quest-related NPCs, that should be saved for its own page. Don't include it on random pages that happen to be quest-related. Ahov 11:32, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, there are too many of such references to the Gray Cowl to my liking as well. You're free to remove such reference if it feels like it doesn't have any effect on the NPC in question other than some dialogue that should have been different. There are still some particular instances where it is noteworthy to mention that the Gray Cowl is ignored, so don't forget to keep an open mind. --Timenn-<talk> 13:51, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Moved from the article
- You can utilise the adoring fan as a mobile carry bag to store your items, they will not go missing and will stay on his loot even if he is respawned. Just pickpocket him and place in any items of your choosing.
- This seems to be untrue. A discussion a couple of paragraphs above this one shows that the Adoring Fan respawns in his default clothes while losing any other clothing you gave him. I guess the same goes for every other item, but correct me if I'm wrong. Wolok gro-Barok 10:18, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Regarding VN tag in "Notes" section
"He can also respawn at the same spot he died." This only happens when you tell him to wait and he dies. The adoring fan will still follow your orders even when he dies and respawns. -This comment was added to the main article by 18.104.22.168 on August 11, 2009 at 16:58
Yes, that happened to me. I was riding a horse to Meridia's shrine... or Sanguine's... I forget, but it was one of those shrines in that general area between Skingrad and Kvatch. Well as I was riding, I got a bunch of animals chasing me. Two West Weald Bears, a Mountain Lion, and two Wolves. So I just jumped on the shrine and let the NPC's at the shrine fight them. While this was happening, I told my fan to wait because I wanted to kill him so that he would respawn and not get in the way for this quest. Well, I forgot to get behind him to get the sneak bonus to kill him, so I didn't kill him and he just ran away Northwest and got chased away by a bear. I've checked the whole triangular area from Chorrol to Skingrad to Kvatch at night (to try to see his torch) but I can't find him. How far would an animal chase him? Could he be like on the other side of the Imperial City for all I know?
I know all NPC's have random convos but I found this one hilarious. Well, I was walking around Imperial City and my adoring fan was following me and he stopped to talk to a NPC and heres part of the convo (sorry if i did parts of it wrong):
NPC: "I can't believe it, the Grey Prince has been beaten, someone by the name of ____".
Adoring fan: "I had no idea!"
Has he done this to anyone else? - Sencilia
This also happened to me, it was very funny... Then i killed him...AGAIN--VergilSparda 17:47, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
Disabled Fan (moved from wrong talk page)
if i disable an npc and then unselect it, is there any way to enable him back? i killed the adoring fan and then disabled his corpse because i didnt want it laying in my house, but now he doesnt respawn because he is disabled — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on September 30, 2009
- You can. First select his corpse again with the following command:
- prid 000AED41
- Then you can simply enter enable again to have him enabled. --Timenn-<talk> 10:34, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
This just in (moved from article)
An interesting tidbit, but not really pertinent to the character. Added by User:126.96.36.199 on October 21, 2009.
- The Adoring Fan ranked number six in "The Top Ten Worst Hairstyles" in Gameinformer
I think my adoring fan hates me...
I am pretty sure I saw him in the bruma mages guild, but never talked to him... And now, since I have completed the mages guild questline, he is gone. The only place I KNOW where he was, is the leyawin mages guild. Went there, and he was gone.. How do I get him back?
P.S. - I am using PC version, so I can use the console. 188.8.131.52 15:27, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
Nevermind, I found him. 184.108.40.206 18:37, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
|Prev: None||Up: Oblivion talk:Adoring Fan||Next: None|