Oblivion:Fort Facian

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search
OB-mapicon-Fort.png
Fort:
Fort Facian
(view on map)
# of Zones 2
Occupants
Undead
(2 boss-level Undead)
Important Treasure
2 boss-level Chests
Console Location Code(s)
FortFacianExterior, FortFacian, FortFacian02
Region
Nibenay Basin
Location
Far East in the Nibenay Basin, east of Reed River.
Fort Facian

Fort Facian is a medium-sized fort southeast of Cheydinhal containing undead. It contains two zones: Fort Facian and Fort Facian Vaults of Honor.

Notes[edit]

Exterior[edit]

Key to Maps
Map of Fort Facian, Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 35, 8
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Facian (editor name FortFacianMapMarker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 10 feet away.
  • 2 Wilderness Creatures (Forested Mountains variety) are near the entrance
  • 1 Wilderness Creature (Valley variety) is near the entrance
  • 1 Jewelry Box containing 1 potion, 1 piece of jewelry, and 25% chance scroll (non-respawning) is at location J on map
  • 1 Wilderness Chest 02 (non-respawning) is near the entrance
  • The following armor can be found on the upper level of the ruin: 1 Steel Helmet and 1 Steel Shield
  • The following plants can be found near the entrance: 2 Monkshood plants and 4 Motherwort plants

Zone 1: Fort Facian[edit]

Fort Facian

This zone contains two main areas, but is otherwise easy to navigate. Upon entering, ignore the northern passage and head east. On the way, make sure to enter a small room to the north containing a minor loot chest. The final, foggy room contains four unlocked minor loot chests (one is hidden near the staircase), a boss chest (B) and a boss-level undead (A) guarding them.

Backtrack to the original intersection and run past the two dart traps at T before following the passage north. Continuing north at the next intersection will lead you to a minor loot chest, while heading left to door C and the next zone: Fort Facian Vaults of Honor.

Inside Fort Facian

Occupants:

  • 1 boss-level Undead at location A on map
  • 2-5 Undead
  • 2 Undead Enemies (each 83% probability Undead, 17% Rat)

Treasure:

Traps:

  • 2 Darts traps at location T on map

Doors and Gates:

Zone 2: Fort Facian Vaults of Honor[edit]

Fort Facian Vaults of Honor

This zone is a loop, but you will have proceed clockwise because a portcullis gate (D) blocks the passage leading north at the first intersection. Simply make your way through the next rooms, dispatching any enemies and collecting loot from the various minor loot chests. The final room holds a boss chest (B) guarded by a boss-level undead (A). Head south and open the gate by pulling the lever nearby (cyan dot on map) to return to door C.

Occupants:

  • 1 boss-level Undead at location A on map
  • 1-3 Undead
  • 2 Undead (always best possible level)

Treasure:

Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Fort Facian
  • 1 Portcullis Gate at D