Oblivion:Dead Treasure Hunter

The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Jump to: navigation, search

The Dead Treasure Hunters are unfortunate adventurers who perished in their search for glory and riches. They have been left as they fell, still clad in the armor that failed to protect them. Often, there's a weapon found nearby.

Treasure Hunters[edit]

Dead Treasure Hunter
(RefID: 000CB7F4, 000CA846, 000BEF3D, 000CB107, 00067BB3, 000C75ED)
Location Fort Hastrel, Ceyatatar, Fyrelight Cave, Fort Ash, Fatback Cave, Belletor's Folly
Race Dunmer Gender Male
Level 1 Class Rogue
RefID 000CB7F4
BaseID 00067BB2
Other Information
Health 0 (Dead) Magicka 50
Responsibility 50 Aggression 5
The dead Dunmer Treasure Hunter

They always wear a fur cuirass and a lower-class pair of pants, and there is a 25% chance they will have fur boots, gauntlets, greaves and a helmet. Every treasure hunter wielded a one-handed iron weapon. They always have a few gold coins, and sometimes a piece of jewelry (50% chance), precious gems and rings (25% chance), or a silver nugget (10% chance). None of the items are ever enchanted.

Dead Treasure Hunter
(RefID: 000C89E8, 000C5A57, 000CD500, 000BEF28, 000CB748, 0006DF41, 0004AFB2)
Location Crayfish Cave, Sideways Cave, Cadlew Chapel, Fort Horunn, Fort Carmala, Infested Mine, Rotten DenSI
Race Breton Gender Male
Level 1 Class Thief
RefID 000C89E8
BaseID 000CA005
Other Information
Health 0 (Dead) Magicka 100
Responsibility 50 Aggression 5
The dead Breton Treasure Hunter

The equipment and loot for these treasure hunters is the same as for the previous examples, except they also carry a random pair of middle-class shoes.



  • The weapons and armor of these hunters is technically leveled, but since the NPCs are always level 1, it is always fur and iron.