Mostly inhabited by sea-going creatures — particularly Slaughterfish, Dreugh, and the occasional Mudcrab — these caves are largely unremarkable, although they can be a reasonable source of Kollop Pearls and Dreugh Wax for anyone capable of holding their breath.
- Akimaes Grotto — A small grotto, located between two islands that lie to the southeast of Seyda Neen.
- Eluba-Addon Grotto — Just offshore from the Ahemmusa Camp.
- Ilanipu Grotto — An underground cave south of Rotheran.
- Koal Cave — A grotto just outside of Gnisis.
- Madas Grotto — A grotto along Vvardenfell's north coast, northeast of the Urshilaku Camp.
- Malmus Grotto — A small grotto on a small island in the Sheogorad Region, northwest of Dagon Fel.
- Mudan Grotto — A Dwemer ruin hidden underwater southwest of Ebonheart.
- Mul Grotto — A small grotto on the first large island southwest of Molag Mar and east of Mzahnch.
- Nimawia Grotto — A small grotto northwest of Seyda Neen.
- Vassamsi Grotto — A grotto just under a large island north of Tel Aruhn.
- Zalkin Grotto — A grotto just offshore from Holamayan Monastery island.