|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Bitter Coast, [-4,-7]|
Zainsipilu is a small bandit cave southeast of Hla Oad.
The cave is situated across the Odai River, on the west side of the mountains that follow the road.
It has two branches of tunnels that lead to three major areas, the first being the slave den, second is the warehouse, and third is the bandits' quarters.
|Maros Gimayn||Dunmer||Rogue||7||79||98||0||90||He is the leader of the bandits.|
|Snadir||Nord||Barbarian||7||98||70||0||90||He has the Zainsipilu Slave Key.|
- Various crates are strewn about the cave, many with leveled enchanted items, gold, leveled weapons and armor, and alchemy ingredients.
- It's possible to get soul gems from the randomly generated items in the crates of this cave.
- Unlocked chests typically contain potions and other leveled items.
- The highest lock level for chests is level eight.
- There is a hidden thief ring below the hanging bridge where the ladder runs into the water. It is situated on top of a rock that has one of the bridge's supports going through it with a few gold coins scattered around the ring.