|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Bugrol gro-Bagul (bugrol gro-bagul)|
|Location||West Gash -4, 3|
Bugrol is located behind some boulders outside of town, near the Y-intersection of roads, where a path leads to the Caldera Mine.
He wears a netch leather cuirass, pauldrons, and boots along with a common shirt and pants. He carries his note to Bashuk along with 12 drakes. In combat, he relies on a silver dagger. Like all Orcs, he has a natural resistance to magicka, and can boost his health, fatigue and attack for short periods, at the cost of agility; otherwise he knows no spells.
- Favors for Orcs: Help deliver some notes in exchange for a "useless" rock.
- "Hey, you. You're not one of them townbosses, right? How about you help me? Huh? I'll give you a present."
- "What you mean you not give Bashuk my note? I can't hide forever! Get going!"
- "Good, you back! You got a note from Bashuk? Gimme!"
- help me:
- "You wanna help? Sure you do, good friend. Look--those guys in Caldera think I did something bad, so they're looking for me. I'm too smart for them, though. I can hide real good. My friend can help me. Maybe you bring her a note for me? I can give you a present. Really!"
- Take note from Bugrol.: "Good, good. I guess you know how those townbosses can be, too. Mean, mean. Good thing I'm smarter than them. You take the note to Bashuk gra-Bat in Caldera. She's good friend of Bugrol. She help me out. You're okay by me."
- Don't take note from Bugrol.: "P'lah! You just like the rest. No present for you, stinkweed. You go now." (Disposition down by 30)
- "Hey, you got my note, so go! Don't want to stay out here all day. No fun to sleep on rocks."
- note from Bashuk:
- "Whew! Good thing you got my note to her. She'll help. I suppose you want your present?"
- "Yes, yes! I got note, you got present! Go away! You ruin my hiding!"
Before you agree to help:
- "Yeah, a present! A good one, too. Really! Smart guy like me not try to cheat brave hero like you! Come on!"
After you agree:
- "You get present when I get help! Come on, Big Hero! Let's go...get my note to Bashuk!"
- "Present??? I been waiting here long time. Very tired! It takes energy to hide good as me. Stupid wizards think they the only ones can be invisible. Ha! What Bashuk say? You talked to her, right?"
When you return from Bashuk:
- "Here's your present. Hehe...I'm sure you'll like it. It a nice rock! Hahahaha! Stupid hero." diamond) (You receive a
- "You got your present! Now go away!"