The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page provides a list of all creature types in the Dragonborn expansion for Skyrim. Some creatures can be recruited as followers.
- Animals — Animals comprise various mundane creatures that have no magical or weapon-wielding abilities.
- Ash Hopper • Bristleback
- Named Animals — Bilgemuck • Lord Tusk • Old Salty
- Daedra — Daedra are creatures from the planes of Oblivion.
- Ash Guardian • Lurker • Seeker
- Dwarven Automatons — Dwarven automatons are ancient, robot-like machines encountered in Dwarven ruins.
- Dwarven Ballista • Steadfast Dwarven Sphere • Steadfast Dwarven Spider • Tempered Sphere
- Monsters — Monsters are creatures with various magical abilities, ranging from magical attacks to various magical resistances.
- Burnt Spriggan • Fire Wyrm • Netch • Riekling • Riekling Chief • Serpentine Dragon • Spiders
- Named Dragons — Krosulhah • Kruziikrel • Relonikiv • Sahrotaar
- Named Frost Giant — Karstaag
- Named Hagravens — Ettiene • Fallaise • Isobel
- Passive Creatures — Passive creatures are non-hostile and completely unable to attack or harm you.
- Felsaad Tern • Pearl Oyster • Silt Strider
- Undead — Undead creatures consist of spirits, reanimated skeletons, reanimated corpses, and ash creatures.
- Ash Spawn • Hulking Draugr
- Named Dragon Priests — Ahzidal • Dukaan • Vahlok the Jailor • Zahkriisos
- Named Draugr — Gatekeeper